Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Discusses Possible Push Back w/ Jenny Boom Boom (Interview)

Quote:Slaughterhouse is currently wrapping up their nationwide welcome to: Our House tour. During one of their last stops, the crew took some time out of their busy schedule for a new interview.

While the Slaughterhouse crew was in Connecticut, they linked up with Hot 93.7's Jenny Boom Boom for a question and answer session. Of course, the conversation lead to their upcoming album welcome to: Our House and it's current status. Although the group confirmed that the project is finished, they hinted towards a possible push back. The rescheduling has not been finalized at this time, but it appears to be an option on the table. Slaughterhouse explains that while fans ultimately may not be happy with the idea, it could be a necessary business decision.

Check out the full Slaughterhouse interview with Jenny Boom Boom below and be sure to leave your comments and opinions on the situation. In the mean time, keep it locked for more music updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOj_wAyhrNA
And in other news, the color of grass is apparently green, shocking isn't it?
seems like they need more marketing time... otherwise, there's gotta be some other reason behind this.  either way, it doesn't really bother me much as a fan cuz i'm so used to this.. but hopefully it's released before the end of summer. 
I'm going to be pretty angry if they do push it back again. I know it's for the better, but I'm impatient.
(05-05-2012, 05:47 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:I'm going to be pretty angry if they do push it back again. I know it's for the better, but I'm impatient.

I mean... from the sounds of it they want to prepare 1 more single. So, maybe a 2 week push back will work better for timing. I mean this album is right around the corner. I think My Life needs a video too.
EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=aLCapone link=topic=7194.msg299159#msg299159 date=556748625497823]I'm going to be pretty angry if they do push it back again. I know it's for the better, but I'm impatient.
I mean... from the sounds of it they want to prepare 1 more single. So, maybe a 2 week push back will work better for timing. I mean this album is right around the corner. I think My Life needs a video too.[/quote]If there is to be a pushback, I won't settle for one that exceeds 2 milliseconds, lol.

On the real tho, I may be one of the minority, but I honestly that this album is long overdue, and needs to drop NOW. In fact, I believe they should have been churning out albums every six months, we all know they possess the raw lyrical ability for that, or at the very least, released a mixtape or two.
fucking weak.

just tired of anything any of these dudes are involved in always being pushed back.  multiple times even.  if it gets pushed back out of the summer, it won't drop at all.
this album's never gonna come out is it. this is just the start
LOL after all the money Shady has invested in this, you guys really doubting if it's dropping...

I mean, these days I can't even think of a recent album that wasn't pushed back at least once. This is all business tactics at this point.
(05-06-2012, 04:58 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:LOL after all the money Shady has invested in this, you guys really doubting if it's dropping...
LOL after all the money Death Row invested in Crooked I, EFFeX still believes SHTTBG & Untouchable are gonna come out.