Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5,000th Topic Celebration!
What's good everyone?

Every time we reach a "milestone", I feel it's necessary to bring it to everyone's attention, lol. This is The B.O.S.S. Board's 5,000th topic! Although there are forums that have been around just as long and have more topics than this, I feel the quality of posts on our site is what makes it special. I appreciate everyone's participation and hope that you guys stick around for topic 10,000.

Thanks again! #COB
Thank you for creating and staying dedicated to such a great site and forum for fans all over the world to interact. I think to some, your work is hugely underestimated and underappreciated.
(05-14-2012, 11:47 PM)Aaron link Wrote:Thank you for creating and staying dedicated to such a great site and forum for fans all over the world to interact. I think to some, your work is hugely underestimated and underappreciated.

Word. Thanks for all your effort over the years EFFeX, this is still my favorite forum on the internet. Congrats on all the success!
Not impressive, let me know when it gets over 9000. Tongue
hey dude,  i know you get help from people from the bossboards and maybe people in the shadows as well, and sometimes i admit, i do forget, especially when reading some of your posts which can be bizarre cause it seems like crook can't do no wrong in your eyes lol...  i forget that you shoulder everything around here,  people contribute alot to this website but you are the guy that pretty much does everything.  i can't imagine what it woudlve been like if this didn't exist when doc went down.

For that thanks mang.
I thought Ferhat created 5,000 topics on Still An MC original already....
Brilliant mile stone reached. A massive thank you to effex. Without,you this would be here and neither would we. I a big shout outto the moderators aswell who keep everything running smooth too. And to all us members who have helped and contributed and beefed.
Yeah, I echo the thanks to Effex.

I bet we could get 5,000 topics in a week when Crooked drops his first album, it's just a shame that by then the internet will have been replaced with telepathy chips in our head!
Only and true successor of DOC, congrats!