Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circle of BOsses - "COB Cypher 2012" (Music Video)
http://youtu.be/HRZxcmrrw1A

absolutely blown away by the U gang. Straight devoured that shit, good god. This that kinda shit we've beeeeen asking them and slaughterhouse to do and they just executed this in the form of perfection.

Jesus, it took me a good half an hour to get by the Ugang and finally listen to the rest of it, damn everyone went the fck in. One-2 continues to be my favorite after Ugang, delivery is phenomenal, i wish his verse was longer
#COB Taking over this rap game #Ssutt2Xs
speechless... must... replay  ???
Dope beyond belief, I hope this becomes a yearly trend.
DOPE. DOPE. DOPE.
Fuck flat lining the beat, the just flat lined me. Hsg.... >

Need an mp3
Incredible!

Going to have to put this on repeat to catch all these bars, lol!
(07-02-2012, 03:10 AM)OttawaCOB link Wrote:absolutely blown away by the U gang. Straight devoured that shit, good god. This that kinda shit we've beeeeen asking them and slaughterhouse to do and they just executed this in the form of perfection.

Jesus, it took me a good half an hour to get by the Ugang and finally listen to the rest of it, damn everyone went the fck in. One-2 continues to be my favorite after Ugang, delivery is phenomenal, i wish his verse was longer
^ truth lol
The Future Of The Westcoast, I Think Crooked's C.O.B. Movement Will Eventually Erase Death Row's Black Cloud & Karma Finally Smile
horseshoemutherfuckingGANG damn!
I need a mp3 ASAP !!!