Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new COB member
i am trying to become a member of COB. crooked is my motherfucking idol, ithink he is the greatest rapper of all time BUT...........

i plan on surpassing him. I am 18 but I PROMISE if you like horseshoe and crooked and slaighterhouse u will feel the same about me.

rappers only get famous because of support groups, and loyalty of fans. no one wants to listen to a rapper that no one else vouches for. no plug wants a new outlet without a recommendation! it might be the fuckin feds

I am asking you all to be the recommendation that gets me Crooked's attention!
I am begging you to constantly pick at crooked, iceman, horseshoe, all other COB members to give me a listen!

i have a passion for this, and i just want to be under the tutelage of the likes of slaughterhouse and COB. u may not even like my music, but i know i improve every damn day. So please take this journey with me. u guys are obviously fans of real lyrics, and you are the type of team i NEED.

heres my leaked music so far,
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazeTVdetroit/videos
the tracks i recommend u listen to first are "put in work, all hail the lyrical, blow up and no lie"

my mixtape "THE MANUAL" is coming soon
and i am hopping on the same MERCY track that crooked i is on, that will be the song we will use to get his attention, since of course he is on it as well.

I thank you in advance, please share with your friends and subscribe
EFFEX i need you on this one!
music videos coming soon too
Welcome To The Boss Board, I gave a quick listen to a few songs, I like what I heard so far, you show a little diversity with what I've listened to, but you should put out some tracks with political content, songs that tell a story, and overall just socially conscious lyrics,
. you sonund like waka , crook really your idol? lol jp but forreal really?
lmao ^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3dxGxAQL...ure=relmfu

check out this real shit from my fams in my hood CUZZO real shit
guess who my niggas inspiration is.. Say hi to the bad guy NIGGuh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErxuUGGSWLo&feature=plcp
(07-07-2012, 06:06 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote:Welcome To The Boss Board, I gave a quick listen to a few songs, I like what I heard so far, you show a little diversity with what I've listened to, but you should put out some tracks with political content, songs that tell a story, and overall just socially conscious lyrics,

thank you for ya input and they are coming soon. i promise.
just watch
(07-07-2012, 06:17 PM)knowitsmet link Wrote:. you sonund like waka , crook really your idol? lol jp but forreal really?

lmaooo but of course im not gonna sound like a crooked twin
i got my own damn sound and style, im not even from Cali im from detroit
and if u think i sound like waka then u need to listen to ALL HAIL THE LYRICAL
smh but forreal him, royce, kendrick, horseshoe are my idols lol
(07-07-2012, 06:17 PM)knowitsmet link Wrote:. you sonund like waka , crook really your idol? lol jp but forreal really?

sounds nothing.  nothing like waka flocka,  if i had to pick it would be a lyrical version of birdman.  (i only listened to all hail the lyrical)
I peeped n' this here isn't that bad. Keep working on the word play & rhyme patterns and reframe from saying shit like this... "crooked is my motherfucking idol, ithink he is the greatest rapper of all time BUT........... i plan on surpassing him."