Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - "Juggernauts"
An extremely low quality version of the next single off "Welcome To Our House."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id...uggernauts
This one track tops every single for this album, & I would've gladly accepted an even lower quality version in place of those three. and I will bumping this one track until the album or mixtape, whichever comes first.
I assumed those tracks Budden played would be offcuts. If they're not what the fuck is he doing? I know he likes the attention but it's a dumb move and Em should slap him for fucking things up.
Really feelin' this track from what i can hear.  Not really one for negative comments but that sample has already been used by P. Diddy and Badboy on that track 'The Saga Continues'. The sample is dope though and Em's sample goes nicely too. 

SLAUGHTERHOOOUUSSSEE!!!!
Misleading thread title, lol
This mixtape is guna be #BARS.

I feel it
(07-24-2012, 04:27 AM)Coppin Overpriced Bottles link Wrote:I assumed those tracks Budden played would be offcuts. If they're not what the fuck is he doing? I know he likes the attention but it's a dumb move and Em should slap him for fucking things up.
Actually, "Welcome To: Our House" probably would've flopped if Budden hadn't played these tracks for us, simply because the audience that the singles appealed to would've just downloaded the album illegally, and most of their core fanbase probably would've done the same, hell, some of their core fanbase probably would not have even given it a chance, all because their retarded choices in singles reflected the beginnings of selling out, because of that alone, I had lost faith in this album, especially when stupid fucking song Throw It Away came out, but after hearing these tracks, and hearing that this track will be on the album, my faith has, for the most part, been renewed.
Is this beat sampled from whatever they play when their introducing basketball teams...that's all I can hear when the beat starts

Dope track anyway, wish it was in good Quality
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(07-24-2012, 04:27 AM)Coppin Overpriced Bottles link Wrote:I assumed those tracks Budden played would be offcuts. If they're not what the fuck is he doing? I know he likes the attention but it's a dumb move and Em should slap him for fucking things up.

I mean, if these tracks are really for the mixtape, I doubt Eminem would care. The mixtape is going to be released for free and it's not going to be on a label.
(07-25-2012, 12:03 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:[quote author=Coppin Overpriced Bottles link=topic=7379.msg300587#msg300587 date=1343118470]
I assumed those tracks Budden played would be offcuts. If they're not what the fuck is he doing? I know he likes the attention but it's a dumb move and Em should slap him for fucking things up.

I mean, if these tracks are really for the mixtape, I doubt Eminem would care. The mixtape is going to be released for free and it's not going to be on a label.
[/quote]

I understand what you're saying, but in a way I do kind of agree. I found it a little strange that he'd play so many songs on the live stream like that. Thought it was a weird decision.