Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - "Weight Scale (Nasty Freestyle)"

[Image: sh_weight_scale_cover.jpg]

Quote:Slaughterhouse has been working around the clock preparing for their upcoming welcome to: Our House album. While fans await the project's arrival, the team is planning a new mixtape and has uploaded a preview to the Internet.

The Shady Records four-headed monster has teamed up with DJ Drama to unleash a "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape. The mixtape, which serves a prelude to their upcoming album, is expected to be released within the next month. The House Gang released the project's first leak to the Internet this afternoon and it's already getting great reviews. The group's new track Weight Scale, which is a freestyle over the instrumental to Nas' Nasty, is simply a lyrical firestorm. We encourage everyone to check this one out using the media player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about the Slaughterhouse super-group, please visit their official website. In the mean time, be sure to keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further music updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=451
Now THAT is a SLAUGHTERhouse track. Thanks.
^ Exactly , but damn royce and joey has dissappointed me lately
As far as the verses go....it's dope

But I really don't like the Biggie sample, Almost ruins the track for me, maybe it'll grow on me
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Good track, I just wish they would've spit this over an original beat. I understand this is a mixtape track, but original production is always welcome.
(07-25-2012, 07:12 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:Good track, I just wish they would've spit this over an original beat. I understand this is a mixtape track, but original production is always welcome.

I hear you, I figure it's probably just easier / cheaper to flip already released instrumentals though, lol.
crookeds verse sounds way better than the freestyle he put out over this a few months ago..original production is dope but i like hearing there original take over other rappers beats..as an MC it gives me more of an open mind on different ways to ride a beat
ya I like hearing em over other artists beats too, wish they would do more classsic (dead presidents, verbal intercourse, ect.) like when crook did shook ones that was cool to hear.. this was dope tho crooked and royce were my favorite, I have a feeling I'm gunna be right after all and the mixtape is gunna be better than the album lol
finnaly something to show some mates!

noticed on the info of this track it says its from album gangsta grills whats that?
(07-26-2012, 03:06 AM)beagle link Wrote:finnaly something to show some mates!

noticed on the info of this track it says its from album gangsta grills whats that?

The mixtapes that DJ Drama puts out are called Gangsta Grillz. Slaughterhouse is doing a 'Gangsta Grillz' mixtape with Drama.