Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion on Evolution
(08-02-2012, 05:39 AM)yanthrax link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300742#msg300742 date=1343830819]
[quote author=yanthrax link=topic=7374.msg1#msg1 date=1343737124]
Would this song have more appeal if he was praising luck and coincidence?

I'd much rather him praise logic and reason.
[/quote]

Well I program computers for a living so I am all for logic and reason too,
but I know for a fact that most people with good logic, reason and hard workers don't make the real big bux.. its the sly ass slithery business fuckers that defy's logic and reason to me.. There are always unknown variables, crook might believe his unknown variable links back to God..

Just looking at it from another angle rather than thinking he just picked up a book read it once and agreed with everything it said and made this song to fuck with some atheists.

Also evolution is a theory created and fabricated in the interest of eugenics!... UFO's, annunaki's etc. seem far more believable to me than evolution.. I'll jump on the evolution band wagon when I evolve and obtain my Telekinesis and teleportation powers!
[/quote]

Wow. I thought you had to be somewhat intellectual to program computers. Do you actually not know what evolution is, or are you just over-exaggerating to emphasize your own personal theories?
(08-02-2012, 09:05 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=yanthrax link=topic=7374.msg1#msg1 date=1343900341]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300742#msg300742 date=1343830819]

[/quote]

but I know for a fact that most people with good logic, reason and hard workers don't make the real big bux.. its the sly ass slithery business fuckers that defy's logic and reason to me.. There are always unknown variables, crook might believe his unknown variable links back to God..

Just looking at it from another angle rather than thinking he just picked up a book read it once and agreed with everything it said and made this song to fuck with some atheists.

Also evolution is a theory created and fabricated in the interest of eugenics!... UFO's, annunaki's etc. seem far more believable to me than evolution.. I'll jump on the evolution band wagon when I evolve and obtain my Telekinesis and teleportation powers!
[/quote]

Wow. I thought you had to be somewhat intellectual to program computers. Do you actually not know what evolution is, or are you just over-exaggerating to emphasize your own personal theories?
[/quote]

lol you're so funny, I see what you done with that..

I guess your posts have started to convince me that evolution does exist. My apologies, I didn't quite believe in it at first due to the lack of evidence. Thanks to the boss board we now have evidence of a filthy animal that is a lot more like us than we think.. After all it's managed to post on bulletin boards and work the internet! Big Grin

Who knows maybe you'll evolve into God next and change your opinion on the existence of God.. By your posts you seem to know more than every one else on this forum.. That could be some evidence! Tongue
get him yan lol
(08-02-2012, 09:20 PM)yanthrax link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300747#msg300747 date=1343912721]
[quote author=yanthrax link=topic=7374.msg1#msg1 date=1343900341]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300742#msg300742 date=1343830819]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess your posts have started to convince me that evolution does exist. My apologies, I didn't quite believe in it at first due to the lack of evidence. Thanks to the boss board we now have evidence of a filthy animal that is a lot more like us than we think.. After all it's managed to post on bulletin boards and work the internet! Big Grin

Who knows maybe you'll evolve into God next and change your opinion on the existence of God.. By your posts you seem to know more than every one else on this forum.. That could be some evidence! Tongue
[/quote]

You are a complete fucking moron. Evolution has been scientifically proven time and time again and there is plenty of evidence on it if you did some research. It's not my job to educate you on something that everyone should already know. I sincerely hope that there are a good number of other members in this forum that are somewhat educated on reality unlike you. Just out of curiosity, since you chose to ignore/not acknowledge the facts of evolution, how do suppose that the entire universe and every living thing in it as we see today came to be? 

Btw, if your trollin then good job because your ignorance is quite upsetting to me.
(08-03-2012, 03:56 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=yanthrax link=topic=7374.msg1#msg1 date=1343956826]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300747#msg300747 date=1343912721]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are a complete fucking moron. Evolution has been scientifically proven time and time again and there is plenty of evidence on it if you did some research. It's not my job to educate you on something that everyone should already know. I sincerely hope that there are a good number of other members in this forum that are somewhat educated on reality unlike you. Just out of curiosity, since you chose to ignore/not acknowledge the facts of evolution, how do suppose that the entire universe and every living thing in it as we see today came to be? 

Btw, if your trollin then good job because your ignorance is quite upsetting to me.
[/quote]

What kind of science degree do you hold btw? you get it out of a corn flakes box?

You're right it probably has been proven time and time again.. I do recall a few friends talking about how they also witnessed other animals communicating on the internet and in forums. Talking about educating people when they are still in diapers.. looks like you're not the only proof of evolution.. there were other animals before you unfortunately... Smile

Gotta love how you're so hard on the internet though.. would love to see how hard you are in real life lol.. maybe when you get through puberty and get yourself a job, give yourself some time to get through a couple more stages of evolution you might be able to fly yourself down to Aus.. I'll show you the process of de-evolution and put you back in the chimpanzee form that you were born in!
Scientest only result for how aids came about is a human fucking a monkey. And ur evolution shit. Is theory never been proved. Scientists now as we talk are at the swiss alps in that atom smashing thing figuring it out now.
(08-03-2012, 07:47 PM)yanthrax link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300756#msg300756 date=1344023790]
[quote author=yanthrax link=topic=7374.msg1#msg1 date=1343956826]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=7374.msg300747#msg300747 date=1343912721]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What kind of science degree do you hold btw? you get it out of a corn flakes box?

You're right it probably has been proven time and time again.. I do recall a few friends talking about how they also witnessed other animals communicating on the internet and in forums. Talking about educating people when they are still in diapers.. looks like you're not the only proof of evolution.. there were other animals before you unfortunately... Smile

Gotta love how you're so hard on the internet though.. would love to see how hard you are in real life lol.. maybe when you get through puberty and get yourself a job, give yourself some time to get through a couple more stages of evolution you might be able to fly yourself down to Aus.. I'll show you the process of de-evolution and put you back in the chimpanzee form that you were born in!
[/quote]

Okay where to start. A person doesn't need a science degree from a prestigious university to educate themselves on scientific fact. Kids in grade school are being taught about evolution and I can assure you that they lack both the qualifications and intellect to obtain a such a degree. I have no clue what you're babbling about in your second paragraph. As for your implication that I'm acting "hard" on the internet, I don't see how you came to this delusion.  I find it both laughable and disturbing that you believe that I'm a pre-pubescent jobless weakling. I'm a 21 year old man with two jobs, one of them being a bouncer. I throw out douche bag retards like you all the time. However, I'm sorry to break your heart because not only would resorting to violence be completely unnecessary but also I would not want to waste my money on a plane ticket to go to your shitty country. I hope you realize what an idiot you're revealing yourself to be in front of everyone in this forum. Well, except to beagle but that guy is a fucking retard, he can't even formulate a proper sentence.
(08-03-2012, 07:58 PM)beagle link Wrote:Scientest only result for how aids came about is a human fucking a monkey. And ur evolution shit. Is theory never been proved. Scientists now as we talk are at the swiss alps in that atom smashing thing figuring it out now.

It's called a Proton Accelerator dipshit. And I already know you're retarded so it doesn't surprise me that you actually believe that AIDS started by a human having intercourse with a primate.
1 its the only explanation ur scientists can come up with. 2 in grade school they teach bout religion as well . They must be right. 3 yan would out smart any one on this board
(08-04-2012, 04:51 PM)beagle link Wrote:1 its the only explanation ur scientists can come up with. 2 in grade school they teach bout religion as well . They must be right. 3 yan would out smart any one on this board

Do you honestly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously with such horrific spelling and grammar? I sure as hell can't.