Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - "Truth Or Truth"
Slaughterhouse - Truth or Truth

Fresh off of On The House Slaughterhouse leaks yet another track from the project over Rozay’s “Tears Of Joy”.

http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=458
Thanks for posting bro!

Sent from Android using Tapatalk
sick track! crook killed it! sad thing is this is probably much better than anything on the album lol.. still glad they released it tho!
Wow this is so dope tho, 100$ the mixtape shits on the album
(08-16-2012, 10:22 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:Wow this is so dope tho, 100$ the mixtape shits on the album

this tho ^
Haha yeah I've had it in my head for a while that the Mixtape would be better, Don't matter to me it's all music, just expect to like the Mixtape a little more
 Defective Crooked I Robot
I wish every Slaughterhouse track was 14 minutes long!
this is rather epic.... but give us the fucking tape already
^ yes!
(08-16-2012, 10:23 PM)apostle p link Wrote:[quote author=Lyricest link=topic=7439.msg301111#msg301111 date=1345170139]
Wow this is so dope tho, 100$ the mixtape shits on the album

this tho ^
[/quote]

royce: "if i gotta answer questions from you, you gotta answer questions from me! i fuck my whole life up for you, answer this question, what the fuck are you doing for me?"

"Im glad they finally addressed all the fans that have been hating on them since they signed to shady…. Especially royce, talking about how people arent gonna buy it, their gonna download it so he doesnt need to answer to them… Needed to be said. Very good song though… Realest song ive heard all year."

sounds familiar nigga?!