Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are members of The D.O.C.??
How many ppl in here signed up to the Dynasty Online Community??
I am, my general feeling is that most people will be as that site has been going longer. I like to check out both.
Yea well thats where it all started....
I don't really go on it because the same topics over there are over here plus this has a news section on home page which is the main reason for not going to D.O.C
(04-20-2009, 11:33 AM)DALJ link Wrote: I don't really go on it because the same topics over there are over here plus this has a news section on home page which is the main reason for not going to D.O.C

yeah i hear ya, both sites have the same topic, makes it very tedious to go to both sites...most of time its the same people too on both sites, which makes it a bit confusing......I would prefer just one site that everybody goes to....

before DOC got shut down and before the Boss Boss cam about, the DOC kicked ass. That was a great board with some passionate fans on it, it was esspecially poppin' when the Weeklies were going on.....those were the fuckin' days, we need HHW2!!!

I don't care if Crooked drops an album nothing he does cannot top the weeklies, it was a near-perfect performance by him a whole year. 
Yeah the weeklies were crazy, A new song each week, that was always a hot beat(depending on taste I suppose) since they were all of other peoples songs and we know crook delivers lyrically ;D

But to stay on topic, yeah I visit the D.O.C. like once a week and come here like 10 times a day

As was mentioned the same topics are on both boards and there is the news section over here which makes it easier to see when something new has dropped..wouldn't mind if Effex threw up news for when crook is featured on another artists song, like when the SPI song came out last week don't think there was a news article on that one, doesn't need be a long write up just a lil sentence saying there's a new song out on the boards

But I try and post my "original" topics/questions over hear to give the Boss Boards some originality, and I don't end up posting at the D.O.C. because I would just be repeating myself, which might not be a big deal if I only wrote a sentence or two but I would hate to make y'all read my long opinion twice that would REALLY be tedious  Wink ;D

I need to check out the doc more often tho, I'm sure Im missing out on some info as well as some slightly different outlooks
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(04-21-2009, 02:11 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: wouldn't mind if Effex threw up news for when crook is featured on another artists song, like when the SPI song came out last week don't think there was a news article on that one, doesn't need be a long write up just a lil sentence saying there's a new song out on the boards

You know what, I have thought about that and I'm not really sure why I haven't been doing that... Your right though, I should be doing that.
I am a long time member of the DOC, but I rarely check there any more.  When they shut down and this site opened up, I kinda grew attached to it here *pause*.  This site runs faster and has everything the DOC has for me, but I do still check in from time to time