Poll: How did you find out about this website??
This poll is closed.
Friend
15.38%
2 15.38%
Website
38.46%
5 38.46%
Google
7.69%
1 7.69%
Random
23.08%
3 23.08%
Other
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find out about this website??
Just wondering how the word is getting out there?? I myself found out through Dubcnn pm's from Effex!!
When the DOC went down I heard about the website and went from there! I actually prefer this website although I visit them both frequently.

Props to Effex on the site, Im particularly fond of the news section which keeps me upto date if I dont have time to trawl through the forms. Keep it up!!

Hopefully the site continues to grow.
(04-20-2009, 10:06 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: When the DOC went down I heard about the website and went from there! I actually prefer this website although I visit them both frequently.

Props to Effex on the site, Im particularly fond of the news section which keeps me upto date if I dont have time to trawl through the forms. Keep it up!!

Hopefully the site continues to grow.

Yea Im really trying to push this website, Effex does a great job with it.
Found it on Crooked's myspace comments from Effex
(04-20-2009, 11:31 AM)DALJ link Wrote: Found it on Crooked's myspace comments from Effex

Ahh good to know someone is actually reading those! LOL

Seems so many people just spam with the MySpace comments and don't read other people's posts.
(04-20-2009, 11:36 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=761.msg254532#msg254532 date=1240241511]

Seems so many people just spam with the MySpace comments and don't read other people's posts.
[/quote]

I THINK that's how I found out too, I really can't remember though. I vaguely remember going to Crooked's myspace (which I never do) to see if there was any music or news since the DOC was down and i THINK i saw one of your comments, and here I am Smile
(04-20-2009, 11:41 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=761.msg254536#msg254536 date=1240241768]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=761.msg254532#msg254532 date=1240241511]

[/quote]

I THINK that's how I found out too, I really can't remember though. I vaguely remember going to Crooked's myspace (which I never do) to see if there was any music or news since the DOC was down and i THINK i saw one of your comments, and here I am Smile
[/quote]

lol i found it that way too i think, or i got an email, damn i dont remember!!

i remember seeing his comment though
The very last day of the DOC, after it announced the DOC would be shutting down, Effex made the post that he was creating the Bossa Board, and I went from there.

I very rarely go over there now, Effex has done a hell of a job with this site, and he gives me no reason to go back over there. Also, the members here are getting larger, or the same members make more posts lol!...

EffeX: can we get a count of member u got here now?
(04-20-2009, 07:56 PM)cymba link Wrote: The very last day of the DOC, after it announced the DOC would be shutting down, Effex made the post that he was creating the Bossa Board, and I went from there.

I very rarely go over there now, Effex has done a hell of a job with this site, and he gives me no reason to go back over there. Also, the members here are getting larger, or the same members make more posts lol!...

EffeX: can we get a count of member u got here now?

All the forum statistics can be found here...

http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

Or a simple version at the bottom of the forum index where it shows who is online.
I got put up by EFFeX as the DOC was closing.  i think I was one of the first 5 or so to sign up lol.....