Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props and Disses
Before I ask I wanna make it clear I don't care about the props and disses but I really gotta ask

Who is doing all the dissing...I actually understand how I have 2 disses I can come off condescending at times when your reading what I'm saying instead of hearing me say it but what made anyone Diss Effex 5 times, same goes with alphabet he's got 5 and a bunch of posters have 1 diss who I would not think they would, now everyones got more props then disses but Im wondering if theres actually any reason behind these Tongue

I know I dissed when someone just called me an idiot for my opinion and I think I even dissed alphabet once but can't remember why and have gave him more props to even it out lol

but my question is, is it because you don't agree with what there saying?

lol pointless topic I know and I'll prob get flamed for it but just been wondering why the disses..espec on Effex! Don't think he ever comes across bad lol and he made coming to the board possible
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Yeah I noticed this as well!

How many disses you reckon your gonna get for this topic? lol!
(04-23-2009, 12:24 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Yeah I noticed this as well!

How many disses you reckon your gonna get for this topic? lol!

LOL, disses are usually an automatic with topics like this!
I only noticed how much disses I have the other day, can't say I was surprised, if anything I was surprised I didn't have more lol.

The only person I've ever dissed was EFFeX for having way too many "props" and no disses lol.
(04-23-2009, 01:45 PM)alphabet link Wrote: I only noticed how much disses I have the other day, can't say I was surprised, if anything I was surprised I didn't have more lol.

The only person I've ever dissed was EFFeX for having way too many "props" and no disses lol.

-1  >Sad

Na! J/K LOL
hahah I sure did get mad disses on this topic haha but really doesn't matter lol I was more curious of why people actually dissed and if it was a real reason (mainly effex and I got atleast one of them lol which was alphabet lol and it was for no reason lol which made the topic all the worth while lol)...now diss away my friends, maybe Ill go down another 10 after this post Tongue
Just noticed I have -7...  Sad

Not appreciated!  :'(
(04-25-2009, 12:50 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Just noticed I have -7...  Sad

Not appreciated!  :'(

Haha atleast yours seem to be all in fun...

People just don't like my posts :'( :'( oh well can't please everyone ;D
I don't have more props than disses
(02-26-2011, 09:40 PM)Hood R.A.T. link Wrote: I don't have more props than disses

Tell me about it lol...seems like someone "disses" me everyday...

*shrugs* do not give a fuck tho