Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Version Of WTOH
The Klasix (Budden's former and newly-current house producers) produced "The Illest". It's an original beat.
(09-11-2012, 12:25 AM)aLCapone link Wrote:The Klasix (Budden's former and newly-current house producers) produced "The Illest". It's an original beat.

thanks nigga
As far as the WTOH album goes though, I would change very little on it though. Probably cut out a few songs here and there. I'd definitely cut "Throw That" though. I mean, even if it was going to stay on the album, it's way too early to the beginning of the project. It's just like "really?" lol
(09-11-2012, 02:24 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:As far as the WTOH album goes though, I would change very little on it though. Probably cut out a few songs here and there. I'd definitely cut "Throw That" though. I mean, even if it was going to stay on the album, it's way too early to the beginning of the project. It's just like "really?" lol
I'd keep "Throw That"cuz I like it, but I'd get rid of "Throw It Away" because no video or tracklist could ever help that shit stain on the underwear of hip hop sound good, and then I'd replace it with a track that features Black Hippy, Horseshoe G.A.N.G. and Serial Killaz, then I'd replace the "We Did It" skit with a track that features ICP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1zYPecTP7U

56 seconds. [Image: reverse-1332783608_sarkozy_laugh.gif]