Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC video game demo(xbox 360)
Just wondering if any other Xbox 360 users have either gotten the demo code for pre-ordering from gamestop(us only  >Sad that was such a piss off when that originally happened) or like I have downloaded it from mega upload and burned it to a cd(I can give instructions if anyone's interested) you don't need a modded xbox or anything...and any ps3 users that don't know next thursday the demo is being released to everyone

If you do have either the preorder demo or the "bootleg" demo post your thoughts on it here
 Defective Crooked I Robot
No I haven't seen it.  Defeats the purpose of a demo though if you have to preorder to get it......having never played UFC, I would want to try it first
the game is dope
i've probably put in 15+ hours and have done everything i can possibly do in the demo...powerbombs, flying armbars...
can't wait for the real game
(04-23-2009, 10:46 AM)Akademic link Wrote: No I haven't seen it.  Defeats the purpose of a demo though if you have to preorder to get it......having never played UFC, I would want to try it first

Well the demo comes out today I believe if you haven't done the bootleg demo or pre-ordered(only if you live in the states) it was just their idea I guess to get more preorders, give the demo out a week early

Games lots of fun, great start for MMA video games, really fun playing against a buddy(not that playing the ai isn't fun)
Didn't want to bump this but will anyway lol

Since the demo is out officially for both platforms now what does every one think?
my boy got the demo on thursday and im already tired of it lol. its a REAL tight game but its wack that u can only be sho gun or chuck.  it gets boring after a while. i cant wait til the real game comes out
Im just nba, rock band and guitar heroing it up these days! Still play halo every now and than though. Love the no scope head shots.
Huge UFC fan, played the demo
Its sweet, i thought it was easy at first because i KOD the computer quickly, then the second time I got KOD from a flying knee to the face while going for a takedown.
I might get the game, i wanna play as Anderson silva
Well now that the full game is out I guess I'll give this one final bump to see who got it and what they think of it

I got it and while there are a few minor bugs(e.g. your age doesn't go up in career mode...big deal) and they could have made it slightly better but they are making it a yearly franchise and have already announced the 2010 version so hopefully that one is polished off and everything an mma game can be
(06-08-2009, 09:27 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:Well now that the full game is out I guess I'll give this one final bump to see who got it and what they think of it

I got it and while there are a few minor bugs(e.g. your age doesn't go up in career mode...big deal) and they could have made it slightly better but they are making it a yearly franchise and have already announced the 2010 version so hopefully that one is polished off and everything an mma game can be

i heard next one you can pin people against the cage like in real life, i dont know why they didnt just put that in 2009 version though.