Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC video game demo(xbox 360)
I got it for PS3. Loading-time in-between menus sucks, but the game is sweet! Still got one eye open for the new Fight Night though..
(06-09-2009, 10:46 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=ehbunner link=topic=772.msg256252#msg256252 date=1244510823]
Well now that the full game is out I guess I'll give this one final bump to see who got it and what they think of it

I got it and while there are a few minor bugs(e.g. your age doesn't go up in career mode...big deal) and they could have made it slightly better but they are making it a yearly franchise and have already announced the 2010 version so hopefully that one is polished off and everything an mma game can be

i heard next one you can pin people against the cage like in real life, i dont know why they didnt just put that in 2009 version though.
[/quote]

My guess would be leaving something to improve apon, as I doubt many casual fans picked up the game and thought about how they can't do that but when it's added next year will give a new dimension to the game, that or they really just didn't have time to get it in with out bugs
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(06-09-2009, 11:40 AM)ehbunner link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=772.msg256287#msg256287 date=1244558793]
[quote author=ehbunner link=topic=772.msg256252#msg256252 date=1244510823]
Well now that the full game is out I guess I'll give this one final bump to see who got it and what they think of it

I got it and while there are a few minor bugs(e.g. your age doesn't go up in career mode...big deal) and they could have made it slightly better but they are making it a yearly franchise and have already announced the 2010 version so hopefully that one is polished off and everything an mma game can be

i heard next one you can pin people against the cage like in real life, i dont know why they didnt just put that in 2009 version though.
[/quote]

My guess would be leaving something to improve apon, as I doubt many casual fans picked up the game and thought about how they can't do that but when it's added next year will give a new dimension to the game, that or they really just didn't have time to get it in with out bugs
[/quote]

lol i think that was the first thing i noticed about the game the first time i played it.  but that is a good idea since they are makin a new one every year.
profit. usually with sports games.