Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys think Eminem knows who the Horse Shoe Gang is??
we know Royce does

but does anyone else??  cuz if so it seems Joey, Joell and Em are sleeping on HSG or too scared to do a collabo with them.  when you tweet someone from HSG about a Slaughter-HSG collabo they all say they want one to happen but yet i guess they dont feel the need to ask Crooked for some reason.
(09-19-2012, 07:07 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:we know Royce does

but does anyone else??  cuz if so it seems Joey, Joell and Em are sleeping on HSG or too scared to do a collabo with them.  when you tweet someone from HSG about a Slaughter-HSG collabo they all say they want one to happen but yet i guess they dont feel the need to ask Crooked for some reason.

joell did give props to the HSG in the beginning of that one Horse shoe weekly song..and idk about Joey, i did see iceman tweet him but nothing came of it..
Of course Em would know who they are... you honestly think out of all the time Crook has spent around Em he'd leave out the "minor" detail that his brothers have a rap group called the Horseshoe Gang? lol
I wonder if Budden listens to them.
(09-19-2012, 08:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Of course Em would know who they are... you honestly think out of all the time Crook has spent around Em he'd leave out the "minor" detail that his brothers have a rap group called the Horseshoe Gang? lol

yes it's possible, why does he think Em would care?

so is Eminem to scared to do a song with them??
Why wouldn't Em care?
(09-19-2012, 09:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Why wouldn't Em care?

cuz Em is already illuminati brothers with Jay Z and Wayne
yeh course he would know who HSG is..whether or not they'll collab or not is up to them,you could think of 100 reasons why they would or would not collab and still be wrong lol. 8)
y would em care about hsg, em has slaughterhouse, why on earth would he want hsg? really they are not that good, 2012 cypher was awesome, gangsta mc was awesome their run this town remix was awesome but apart from that everything has been very dissapointing, not capable of making a story telling song , their all punch lines and metaphores, deniro has been really good lately but apart from that no one else has improved
(09-19-2012, 10:59 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=7633.msg302014#msg302014 date=1348104496]
Why wouldn't Em care?

cuz Em is already illuminati brothers with Jay Z and Wayne
[/quote]

all i got to say is 'lol'