Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site / Forum Access Changes
What's up guys?

I wanted to let everyone know that I have made a recent change to the website for everyone who is a registered member, but has not posted yet.

Going forward certain features on the website will no longer be accessible if you have never posted on our forum. These features include, but are not limited to -

The Music Section
The Gallery (Videos & Images) Section

Crooked I Multimedia Board
Slaughterhouse Multimedia Board
Circle of Bosses Multimedia Board
Treacherous Records Multimedia Board

The reasoning behind this change is to encourage activity on the forum. I apologize if any members find this to be an inconvenience, but I do believe it is for the better. This will help ensure the longevity of the website and ultimately encourage additional fans to sign up.

As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns!
even tho i post all the time, fans that stumble across this site, maybe on the homepage mention somewhere that if u register an account and talk on the forums u get access to those things
(10-21-2012, 11:44 PM)beagle link Wrote:even tho i post all the time, fans that stumble across this site, maybe on the homepage mention somewhere that if u register an account and talk on the forums u get access to those things

Yeah, I hear you. I'll probably do that.

If you try to access the Music section on the main site it tells you the criteria of why you can't right now too.
Sounds good and makes sense. I approve.