Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Joe Budden "A Loose Quarter" Thread (Now Available)
[Image: Joe_Budden_A_Loose_Quarter-front-large.jpg]

[Image: Joe_Budden_A_Loose_Quarter-back-large.jpg]

Download / Stream: http://www.datpiff.com/Joe-Budden-A-Loos...16375.html
no Crooked?  you asshole Joey
Mixtape is now available, be sure to check it out!
I'm not a huge fan of budden but I'm interested in what (if anything) he has to say about that slaughterhouse joint, so if someone who listens to this could let me know that'd be appreciated lol thanks..
(11-21-2012, 04:19 AM)apostle p link Wrote:I'm not a huge fan of budden but I'm interested in what (if anything) he has to say about that slaughterhouse joint, so if someone who listens to this could let me know that'd be appreciated lol thanks..

What Slaughterhouse joint? Just listen to the entire tape, it's great.
lol you didn't understand me at all did you.. I said I don't like budden so I'm not gunna listen to this but was wondering if he spoke on that garbage welcome to our house bullshit lol..
I don't know why anyone who appreciated good music wouldn't download this tape, Budden puts his heart into all of his music and this is no different. Arguably the best mixtape of the year!
(11-22-2012, 04:08 PM)apostle p link Wrote:lol you didn't understand me at all did you.. I said I don't like budden so I'm not gunna listen to this but was wondering if he spoke on that garbage welcome to our house bullshit lol..

He didn't say anything about the album at all. Few Slaughterhouse references, but nothing major.
ahh true.. ok thanks
(11-23-2012, 02:23 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:[quote author=apostle p link=topic=7765.msg302703#msg302703 date=1353614885]
lol you didn't understand me at all did you.. I said I don't like budden so I'm not gunna listen to this but was wondering if he spoke on that garbage welcome to our house bullshit lol..

He didn't say anything about the album at all. Few Slaughterhouse references, but nothing major.
[/quote]

not surprisingly, none of the SH guys are talking about their "classic" album... the colossal failure that it has become.

they can't even call it an artistic success... because there really wasn't too much artistic about it either.. :\ 

Em will now shelve them next year, like all of his other Shady failures.... 50 is the only dude to come from the camp with success.  You are all fooling yourselves if you expect another album from these guys on Shady imo..