Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Komplex "Resurrection" Thread (Now Available)

[Image: avsthwcuaekvl2jpglarge.jpg]

[Image: axnlnocaaeglqhjpglarge.jpg]

Quote:Treacherous Records' Komplex has produced beats for some of the most talented names in Hip Hop such as Crooked I, One-2, Jay Rock, Fashawn and many others. He is now stepping out from the behind the boards and into the lime light with the release of his new album.

After much anticipation, Komplex's brand new instrumental album Resurrection is now available as a free download exclusively through The DJ Booth. The project is a collection of sixteen previously unreleased instrumentals that are being shared with the world for the first time. Although the project contains no vocal appearances, the music speaks for itself and demonstrates Komplex's musical range as a producer. We are positive that listeners will be blown away by this effort, so please be certain to download a copy today.

If you are interested in learning more about Komplex and his music, please follow the producer on his official Twitter account. As always, you can continue to visit The B.O.S.S. Board for additional Treacherous Records related news updates.

Track List

1. Genesis
2. Resurrection
3. Voyage
4. Bethlehem
5. North Star
6. Angels & Demons
7. The Universe
8. The Journey
9. Pray
10. Judas
11. Apocalypse
12. Noah's Ark
13. Revelations
14. Crucifixion
15. Deliverance
16. Exodus

Download: http://www.djbooth.net/index/albums/revi...surrection
DAMN! these beats are fire! one-2, crooked, hsg and a few others should rap over a couple of these instrumentals man! and how is nobody commented yet?? this is a dope instrumental album. Thanx you kompo for giving it away for free Smile
Yeah man, I knew people would love this once they heard it. That "Genesis" beat is insanity! lol
This is awesome. I'm glad Kompo finally released an instrumental project, this is dope as fuck.