Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raekwon opens up about the Joe Buttons beef (Talks respect for Crooked and Royce
In my opinion chef aired son out.. Listen to the whole interview and share your opinions lol.. he also talks about working with crooked and respecting him and royce..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObA1phEDKZA
aired him out? i dont know about all that..he admits he didnt want shit just as much as joey....he admits he didnt want the square dance...

because his goons gooned up doesnt mean he is a goon im sry.and even they apologized...lmao.just saying...please dont act like he or they punked joey out.raekwon flat out said it was joeys emotions...thats what makes a real mothafucka...realness...realness isnt acting like youre a goon 24/7
I'm not talking about him being a goon, I'm just laughing at son getting his eye blacked for running his mouth lol wu tang son! Plus I thought it was cool that he kept saying he has mad love n respect for crooked and royce and that crook had just gave him a bunch of loot for collabs b4 this went down
(02-06-2013, 09:45 PM)apostle p link Wrote:I'm not talking about him being a goon, I'm just laughing at son getting his eye blacked for running his mouth lol wu tang son! Plus I thought it was cool that he kept saying he has mad love n respect for crooked and royce and that crook had just gave him a bunch of loot for collabs b4 this went down
I think the whole Wu-Tang Clan is a bunch of bitch ass niggas the way they was PMSin over a HARMLESS comment about Method Man, that being said I'm still a fan of them.

But... y'all did notice how quickly Wu-Tang Clan shut the fuck up when Crooked I defended Joe Budden at the Rock The Bells concert at L.A. in '09, because lyrically Crooked I could kill EVERYONE in the Wu-Tang Clan by himself, everything else that the other members of Slaughterhouse bring to the table is just pissing on their grave after the fact.
yeh it sounded mor elike high school shit to me,joey himself said some shit....which appeared to be the truth as far as i could see it.and was it meth that even did shit? oh wait it was iceman...then he said sorry.not too gangsta.yeh joey getting on cam like he didnt wasnt gangsta,only difference is joey aint touting around like hes some hard ass g,that other motherfucker was...so to put shit in perspective....yeh it speaks for itself i think.have a good day peoples.
lmao joe buttons fans are something else..
funny is talking condescending to folks because their opinion differs from yours.`

and just so ya know,im a fan of hiphop, i dont give two fucks who it is,if the musics tight i fuck with'em.joe budden knows how to make nice music what can i say.thats it.