Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horseshoe G.A.N.G. - "Dumb Ass" (Explicit)

Quote:Earlier this week, the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. released the music video to their Chillin' With My Noccas single. Now, the Gang has decided to re-release a preview track that was only available in a clean format.

Back in February, the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. appeared alongside Crooked I on Low Key and Chris Paul's The Mission mixtape. Although the Tabu produced Dumb Ass received a positive response among fans, it was only available in a clean format and was also tagged. As the song will not be appearing on any upcoming projects, the Gang has decided to release it as a free download to fans.

Please be sure to check out the new track using our included music player and download link below. Additionally, please check out the "related" link to view the group's Postas directed music video.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=481
even if u dont like these type of songs, you have 2 admit, HSG are so well rounded they blend in well with any type of record, dope track!
(03-06-2013, 04:52 PM)highlandp323 link Wrote:even if u dont like these type of songs, you have 2 admit, HSG are so well rounded they blend in well with any type of record, dope track!

Definitely agree on that, the more I hear from them the more I ask how I slept on em for this long

Dope Track

They're really reppin' C.O.B. hard the way they've been Crankin' Out Bangers
 Defective Crooked I Robot
why the hell do these rap over these lame beats??

the raps are fine but why doesn't HSG ever try rapping over better beats?  this is a lame beat and sounds like something YMCMB would reject

ugh HSG is kinda inconsistant lately...sometimes they give you an A+ like "Liquor Abuse" and "Homeless" as a perfect example of their talents at it's best as a group.  then sometimes they give you a C song like this.    At least they never fail lol.