I love weed!!
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone smoke cigs?
(05-05-2009, 09:43 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=alphabet link=topic=808.msg255112#msg255112 date=1241541130]
2 whole days now Smile 

*pats self on back*

eh man they say if you get past day 3 then your set so keep that shit up
[/quote]

They say that after 3 days all nicotine has left your body and your brain no longer craves the evil chemicals that it used to when you smoked, now it just becomes a mental thing. So really, if you fuck up now then you don't have much to blame it on but lack of self control.

I must say though, the last 3 days were pretty fucking horrible, there was 2 or 3 times where had my girlfriend not confiscated all my cash/cards, I probably would have gave in and gone and bought a pack lol. I've come to far now though, no way did I just do all that for nothing.
(05-06-2009, 12:55 PM)alphabet link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=808.msg255123#msg255123 date=1241574196]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=808.msg255112#msg255112 date=1241541130]
2 whole days now Smile 

*pats self on back*

eh man they say if you get past day 3 then your set so keep that shit up
[/quote]

They say that after 3 days all nicotine has left your body and your brain no longer craves the evil chemicals that it used to when you smoked, now it just becomes a mental thing. So really, if you fuck up now then you don't have much to blame it on but lack of self control.

I must say though, the last 3 days were pretty fucking horrible, there was 2 or 3 times where had my girlfriend not confiscated all my cash/cards, I probably would have gave in and gone and bought a pack lol. I've come to far now though, no way did I just do all that for nothing.
[/quote]

Yeah, I think it's different to each individual and probably how long you've done it for. I know people that smoked their whole lives that says it never gets any easier, but at least your quitting early on. Keep at it!
never smoked cigs, but been known to smoke a little weed every once in a while.....God job so far alphabet. 
Interestin stuf coz I've jus checkd ths threat afta failin to kick habit. I had smokin on monday n only startd again ths aftanoon! Lack of self control I found myself gettin a pack rite afta work. I'll quitin afta d wkend.
na, i tried it once, wasn't realy feelin it. Haven't smoke weed since 2005.

Alphabet..hahahyou will fail. j/k
(05-23-2009, 11:03 AM)Carter link Wrote:Alphabet..hahahyou will fail. j/k

3 weeks and 2 days now Smile
You can stop easy.You ain't been smoking that long.
Alphabet, you still not smoking?

I really need to quit  Sad

I tried last week and was doin good for 2 days (way longer than i'd ever gone before w/o smoking) but then EFFeX wanted to bring a few beers down to the beach club @ night and I caved... It's impossible for me to drink and not smoke... after this next SH concert I'm gonna try again to quit (cuz I know I will be drinking, which = smoking)
well im giving up shisha (hookah) for a month now as ill be fasting and i wont get time t sit around for a few hours and just smoke after sunset lol.

i miss it already, but on eid, man ill be concked out with it Big Grin
(08-21-2009, 07:02 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:well im giving up shisha (hookah) for a month now as ill be fasting and i wont get time t sit around for a few hours and just smoke after sunset lol.

i miss it already, but on eid, man ill be concked out with it Big Grin

yo what is that flavored tabacco shit u smoke out of there? like what does it do?