I love weed!!
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone smoke cigs?
(08-22-2009, 12:34 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=808.msg260285#msg260285 date=1250895763]
well im giving up shisha (hookah) for a month now as ill be fasting and i wont get time t sit around for a few hours and just smoke after sunset lol.

i miss it already, but on eid, man ill be concked out with it Big Grin

yo what is that flavored tabacco shit u smoke out of there? like what does it do?
[/quote]

its bullshit I dont like it it doesnt do anything but people faint if you smoke too much. 30mins- 1 hour on that thing is like smoking 30 cigs!
its just that flavoured tobacco. you just sit with ur amtes and smoke. chillax. it can give u a nicotine rush but thats it, no high.

thats why my rule is never do it alone. its one of the best ways to just chill and relax and talk to ur mates, or play PS3 with them Big Grin
(08-21-2009, 04:39 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:Alphabet, you still not smoking?

I really need to quit  Sad

I tried last week and was doin good for 2 days (way longer than i'd ever gone before w/o smoking) but then EFFeX wanted to bring a few beers down to the beach club @ night and I caved... It's impossible for me to drink and not smoke... after this next SH concert I'm gonna try again to quit (cuz I know I will be drinking, which = smoking)

Yup, haven't even touched a cig since I quit.

I thought not smoking while drinking was going to be the hardest part as well but I found it surprisingly easy, especially considering all my friends smoke. It helps that your not allowed to smoke inside public venues here though.

I dunno, once you make it past the first 3 days it becomes pretty easy as long as you have will power. I can tell I'm getting to that point now where you start to let your guard down and you convince yourself that you've successfully quit and that 1 cig won't hurt lol
(08-22-2009, 12:59 PM)DALJ link Wrote:its bullshit I dont like it it doesnt do anything but people faint if you smoke too much. 30mins- 1 hour on that thing is like smoking 30 cigs!

30?!?!?! holy shit. i'm a heavy smoker and i'd probably be all kinds of dizzy throwing up after that.
(08-23-2009, 08:31 AM)alphabet link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs EFFeX link=topic=808.msg260279#msg260279 date=1250887180]
Alphabet, you still not smoking?

I really need to quit  Sad

I tried last week and was doin good for 2 days (way longer than i'd ever gone before w/o smoking) but then EFFeX wanted to bring a few beers down to the beach club @ night and I caved... It's impossible for me to drink and not smoke... after this next SH concert I'm gonna try again to quit (cuz I know I will be drinking, which = smoking)

Yup, haven't even touched a cig since I quit.

I thought not smoking while drinking was going to be the hardest part as well but I found it surprisingly easy, especially considering all my friends smoke. It helps that your not allowed to smoke inside public venues here though.

I dunno, once you make it past the first 3 days it becomes pretty easy as long as you have will power. I can tell I'm getting to that point now where you start to let your guard down and you convince yourself that you've successfully quit and that 1 cig won't hurt lol
[/quote]

Good job!! Yeah, I've talked to people that have quit smoking 20 - 30+ years ago that say they feel if they had just one that they would go back to smoking again... so don't do it no matter what.
I started back up last month..

But I quit a few years ago. I plan on quitting again very soon..