Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum & Web Site Re-Organization (Treacherous C.O.B. & More)
What's up everyone?

I wanted to start a thread regarding the upcoming changes to both this forum and the main website that will be occurring over the next week. While I have some key design and interface changes planned for the near future, there is some important organizational changes that need to happen first. Due to the scale of these changes, it will take probably over a week to implement, but I plan on completing them as quickly as possible. I have outlined the phases of the project below -

-Treacherous C.O.B. Discussion Board

Due to Treacherous Records' recent "re-branding" as "Treacherous C.O.B.", I have updated the board's name accordingly. However, I have also moved around various threads in the forum to more accurately represent the label's current roster of talent. Additionally, the name will be updated throughout the rest of the site as well.

-Horseshoe G.A.N.G. Categories

As we all know, the Horseshoe G.A.N.G. have grown immensely in popularity. We are celebrating this by providing them with their own categories in the Music, Video and Image sections on the main website.

-Treacherous C.O.B. Project's Section

The Treacherous Records' project page is becoming a little too cluttered and outdated. As a result, the decision has been made to revamp the page to better represent the label's current roster and complete body of work.

While all of these changes seem simple enough on paper, there is some major back end work that needs to be done. I ask that everyone is patient over the next week while we get all the content where it needs to be. You may run into some technical issues and find that some content is missing during the transition. I assure everyone this will not be permanent. Please let me know if you see any major issues though.

If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints - let me know!

Thanks.
an awesome change would be a distinct and diffrent title under my username, cobstar actually miller modeling rep... hell yeha!
lmao...

We will see what can be done to accommodate your request.
Loving it effex! Always putting your hard work and effort in here. Would it be possible to make the music downloads mobile friendly
your awesome effex,  please continue being awesome.
tho i know close to cero about website programming and shit  if you need help with anything i would definitely help out as well!
(04-12-2013, 10:27 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Loving it effex! Always putting your hard work and effort in here. Would it be possible to make the music downloads mobile friendly

Have you tried accessing through -

http://www.thebossboard.com/mobile/index.php

It worked for me on my Android phone. Let me know.

Keep up the Good Work! Thank You.

Small request, the Contrast/Color Themes are somewhat hard to see , I have vision impairment- it is somewhat hard with current contrast settings/choices (specifically Black Links on Grey Background, etc, nothing major.) Thinking about other members/guests as well (Ease of use & Accessibility.) Just my $0.02 - Thanks again.

SSUTTx2
(04-13-2013, 09:45 PM)FOLLOWtheLEADER{i} link Wrote:Keep up the Good Work! Thank You.

Small request, the Contrast/Color Themes are somewhat hard to see , I have vision impairment- it is somewhat hard with current contrast settings/choices (specifically Black Links on Grey Background, etc, nothing major.) Thinking about other members/guests as well (Ease of use & Accessibility.) Just my $0.02 - Thanks again.

SSUTTx2

I appreciate your feedback. I am definitely considering design changes for the future. It is part of a much bigger project. I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with these changes.

The only thing I was wondering. The links on this site should be all white. I was curious where you were seeing black links?