Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Cali Untouchables" (Unreleased)
http://www.dubcnn.com/2013/04/25/crooked...roduction/

Thank you for posting!
nice.

it's some cool gangsta shit but the more of Crooked's DR era stuff that leaks out, the less excited I am to hear the rest of it.

I need that new shit... he's just light years beyond that dude he was back then.
I hear what you are saying about him being better now, but there is just something so classic and raw about this sound.

It killed me knowing that I couldn't hear the rest of the album after this song ended... sounds like the intro, no?
This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

Does anyone know what other songs which were intended for Untouchable that leaked? I know some snippets leaked, and the full version of "Bang on 'Em" did too, plus the songs on Hood Star but I can't think of any others.
(04-25-2013, 10:15 PM)TU Times link Wrote:This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

Does anyone know what other songs which were intended for Untouchable that leaked? I know some snippets leaked, and the full version of "Bang on 'Em" did too, plus the songs on Hood Star but I can't think of any others.

I think the version of Bang On "em that was released is different from the original that the snippets were from.
(04-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]
This shit goes so hard, I wish the whole album would just leak. Does anyone have a link to download this? The one on DubCNN.com appears to be broken.

I think the version of Bang On "em that was released is different from the original that the snippets were from.
[/quote]

The original version to "Bang on 'Em" was released and can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/#darren-vegas/dar...on-em-feat

Unforunately, much like "Untouchable Cali", there's no link out there to download the original version of this song. Hopefully DubCNN fixes the link soon.
(04-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

Are you sure about that, the snippet that I have sounds pretty close to the version I have? You're not confusing the one that leaked this year with the Daz Dillinger remix right?
(04-26-2013, 06:39 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=7971.msg303685#msg303685 date=1366948402]
[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

Are you sure about that, the snippet that I have sounds pretty close to the version I have? You're not confusing the one that leaked this year with the Daz Dillinger remix right?
[/quote]

oh shit, you're right.  I was thinking of the Daz version... I was not aware the snippet version ever surfaced on the net.  (thought it was a Daz produced track not Vegas)

dope, i gave up on ever hearing the full song
(04-26-2013, 01:32 AM)TU Times link Wrote:[quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=7971.msg303685#msg303685 date=1366948402]
[quote author=TU Times link=topic=7971.msg303684#msg303684 date=1366942508]

[/quote]

The original version to "Bang on 'Em" was released and can be heard here: https://soundcloud.com/#darren-vegas/dar...on-em-feat

Unforunately, much like "Untouchable Cali", there's no link out there to download the original version of this song. Hopefully DubCNN fixes the link soon.
[/quote]

d/l links

bang on em
http://www.mediafire.com/?g671puaoqkps850

untouchable cali
http://www.mediafire.com/?fcs78awa3knuuva

Smile