Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2pac
(05-06-2009, 11:54 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=813.msg255129#msg255129 date=1241611062]
If Pac was alive and he got caught out, he'd go to jail for a very long time. Faking your own death is a big deal, they're not just going to laugh it off and crown him the king of Hide 'n Seek.

But with that said, I have no doubt in my mind that he's dead and that people should just accept it and move on.

yea but he would not try this alone what if he was in some government relocation program that is the most plausible idea rather than he did it himself and in that case he is good but i am sure he is dead.
[/quote]

The government wouldn't waste the time, money and effort let alone the potential risk of getting caught, they'd just kill him instead.
i wouldn't see why not he had an attempt on his life in 1994 in NY and as paranoid as he was maybe he wanted a new identity to get out of the lime light and what getting caught especially if he is out of the country. main reason i say this is a lot if things that just don't add up with his death well now that i said what i think ill just leave it at that.
(05-06-2009, 12:27 PM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=813.msg255138#msg255138 date=1241625278]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=813.msg255129#msg255129 date=1241611062]
If Pac was alive and he got caught out, he'd go to jail for a very long time. Faking your own death is a big deal, they're not just going to laugh it off and crown him the king of Hide 'n Seek.

But with that said, I have no doubt in my mind that he's dead and that people should just accept it and move on.

yea but he would not try this alone what if he was in some government relocation program that is the most plausible idea rather than he did it himself and in that case he is good but i am sure he is dead.
[/quote]

The government wouldn't waste the time, money and effort let alone the potential risk of getting caught, they'd just kill him instead.
[/quote]

if 2pac feared for his own life im pretty sure he would of had enough money to finance the whole thing and its the governments obligation to protect its citizens
the government doesnt give a fuk about black people. andf i'm not been raicist but every one knoes that even 2pac raps about it most of the time.