Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J. Cole - Born2013 Sinner?
Who has listened to this?

I have pre ordered the deluxe edition! Its superb. must be the release of 2013!
j cole is white chick music
(06-14-2013, 05:34 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link=topic=8029.msg303908#msg303908 date=1370990396]

[/quote] lol white chick music? i honestly cant say that i really agree with that analysis, but you're entitled to your opinion. From what i've heard, it sounds like cole's latest release is a improvement from the last album.
(06-11-2013, 06:39 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:j cole is white chick music

Clearly not listen to j. Cole have you?

Take a listen to mo money and to let nas down
(06-14-2013, 05:36 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:[quote author=PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link=8029.msg303908#msg303908 date=1370990396]

Clearly not listen to j. Cole have you?

Take a listen to mo money and to let nas down
[/quote]

not really sure why he would take it as far as saying its white chick music, but im sure he's implying that he is a soft ass rapper that is musicially in the same catagory as drake but with clearly better rhyme skills. Though i personally like cole, and dude is arguably a competent mc when he really wants to be.
In the past I haven't been much of a J Cole fan, but he's definitely grown on me since he hit the scene. As far as stating he's "White Chick Music", I'm really not even sure what that means. He definitely has some good songs with decent substance. I can only assume that this is stating that he's a "mainstream" rapper. Which is factual. However, that doesn't mean he's not a good rapper. I don't even think that argument even holds weight anymore to be honest.
white chick music = you don't see men or black chicks fucking with his music.  just white chicks on twitter and facebook stanning the guy for being a slightly above average artist with soft music
J cole is the definition of average..
(06-14-2013, 08:40 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:white chick music = you don't see men or black chicks fucking with his music.  just white chicks on twitter and facebook stanning the guy for being a slightly above average artist with soft music

^^i can see this applying to drake alot but not really cole. Just cause you haven't seen dudes or black chicks going crazy over his music doesnt mean what u said is true. Maybe the perception of cole's appeal comes down to where u from but i see dudes be on his shit and black chicks to where im from (and u will run into some annoying black female fans on youtube if u are on a cole video). With that said, i do see bunch of white chicks ride his cock more now than ever but thats what usually happens when u go mainstream.
hook me up with some HARD songs by the dude...post some youtube links bro

maybe i'll change my mind if u can convince me