Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would happen if Ross attacked COB?
Bruh, I would love to see COB kill MMG!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin i would to love to see that as well it would be a great battle!!!!!
how would rick ross even know who crooked i is, let alone COB?
Ross and MMG would get lyrically murdered 6 feet deep!! lol

To the fool above me, Crooked I is a west coast legend and in the Underground too, i'm sure it wouldnt take Ross long to find out who Crooked Intriago is!! Plus hes one of Eminems crew on Shady Records, and i'm sure Ross has heard of the Slaughterhouse machine so dont even be ignorant and play it like "How would ross even know who Crooked is" ~ Thats some hatin shit!! ha ha
(11-08-2013, 08:11 PM)Maccaveli link Wrote:Ross and MMG would get lyrically murdered 6 feet deep!! lol

To the fool above me, Crooked I is a west coast legend and in the Underground too, i'm sure it wouldnt take Ross long to find out who Crooked Intriago is!! Plus hes one of Eminems crew on Shady Records, and i'm sure Ross has heard of the Slaughterhouse machine so dont even be ignorant and play it like "How would ross even know who Crooked is" ~ Thats some hatin shit!! ha ha

rick ross doesn't listen to real rap music and don't act like Crooked is a household name cuz if he were he wouldn't sell 1,300 records on his debut...
lol i'm not acting, i'm just being real, i'm sure Rick ross has listened to Tupac and biggie before to name a few which is real rap music, stop being ignorant with your opinions man, it limits your intelligence when replying!!!!

ok so lets be all the way real then:

Crooked Vs Rick Ross - Crooked I Wins

Luciano Vs Meek Mill - Luciano wins

Demitres Capone Vs Wale - D.C Wins and we could go on and on and on!!!!

COB/HSG is the illest!!! your never outflowing them with content or out punching them with the punchlines!!