Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is bullS&^%!!!!
So I come in this morning, and all ready to check out the latest and greatest in hip hop.  So I go through my progressions, Bossboard, Allhiphop, joebuddentv, hhdx.......Hold up...Joebuddentv is freakin restricted at my job now!!  Joey's site really gets enough hits here that they blocked it??  I know the site is going in the crapper right now, but this still REALLY sucks!!  Anyway, had to rant about it.  That's all....
Have you tried using a [url=http://"http://www.tech-faq.com/proxy.shtml"]proxy site[/url]? The only problem with these is that they are damn slow in most cases.

Anyway, shouldn't you be doing some work?!  Wink
Not sure what a proxy site is.  I'll check out that link though.

and uh....I am working...uh always...
When you use a proxy you only connect to the proxy site (which shouldn't be blocked at your work) and they connect to the URL you specify on your behalf (i.e. joebuddentv), bypassing the security check. So the security software at your work will only think you have connected to the proxy and not the banned site.

They might have ways to combat this method as it is a common workaround that people use.
Proxys >>>

They've gotten me through some tough times, LOL!
Bro hw do u use a proxy site. I'm technologicaly challenged at ths point coz I can't download shit @ my office. They banned all the host sites I.e sharebee, rapidshare n depositfiles. Pliz help.
(05-07-2009, 06:29 PM)DJ WEST link Wrote: Bro hw do u use a proxy site. I'm technologicaly challenged at ths point coz I can't download shit @ my office. They banned all the host sites I.e sharebee, rapidshare n depositfiles. Pliz help.

Just go onto google and type in Proxy and then click one of the links and when the website loads on the website there is a space to type in your website address and then just click enter and there you are.
Thanx bro
Well, it was a good idea but work was 1 step ahead of me.  I clicked on every proxy on the first page of the google search and they are all blocked.  What's wrong with these people?  They think I a am supposed to sit here and work all day?
You find once a place starts blocking sites, next step is blocking all proxys!!!