Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of starting a Bossboard/COB crew for GTA V
EDIT:  i manage to get the Crew site up.  Let get this thing going.  thanks 101hs,murphy,coboy and effex . advance thanks to everybody too. its all love.  Circle of Bosses till its over.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew...leofbosses

sup guys,  i was thinking of starting a crew/clan on grand theft auto 5 when it launches in a couple of weeks.  I'm buying the ps3 copy.  Mind you i haven't played GTA IV or Max Payne 3 yet so i'm not quite familiar with how the crew/social groups work. But it seems like you can do missions and deathmatches online with other players.  Must be a bb member and a crook fan to join lol

I'm searching some stuff onlline and it looks more complex than i thought some crews focus on car theft/ bank heist,  others more into money/business type stuff.  Maybe if we get enough people we can get a structure of what we about but right now its pretty much do whatever the fuck we want to lol.
I'm down for sure! I already got my copy pre-ordered. I didn't really get down with GTA IV that much. Played it a little bit, but it wasn't as fun as the other ones.

Let me know!
(08-27-2013, 05:33 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'm down for sure! I already got my copy pre-ordered. I didn't really get down with GTA IV that much. Played it a little bit, but it wasn't as fun as the other ones.

Let me know!

YES!!! i was hoping you would join. i wasn't sure if you had a 360 or not.  But yeah I think im gonna pick up a copy on release date. I tried to pre-order the collectors edition (DAT price tag) but its not working for some reason.  whatever.  It looks like the GTA5 online launches a couple weeks after gta5. so thats plenty of time to play the story mode and get familiar with the game before the online shit goes down.

my fingers hurt man hahah I'm going through bossboard members and screaming at them to get back and get active. I didn't realize how much members we have holy crap. Some of these guys haven't been active since 2010!  Im trying to holla at the people who posted more than a few times and haven't been active for months or years. so if you didn't get a message its either a) i haven't got to to your name yet or b) you active and if so you are welcome to join the COB crew.

Im trying to bring the whole family back. I hope they get a email notification because these muthfackas all got a customized message from me.  aint no copy and paste messages haha.  I honestly think we can bring more activity back here.  We just need to get people involved. I know people got fed up with the crooked i album shit. Or just lost interest all together  but  I believe we can still expand this shit.  and since the world will be playing grand theft auto 5 this will be the roll call.  Hopefully even if they don't respond they are living good and not dead or in prison.  its all love.    I was gonna even holla at the Gawd D.O.C.  co founder Peter.  but im kinda embarassed.  Homie has kids to take care of and imma go and get him to join a video game gang lol.  ill get back to sending out more annoying pms tomorrow but so far here is what i've got. man if this works. mannnnnnn we gonna be the biggest gang in los santos hehehe

[Image: K7cxpEm.jpg]

Damn, that's a lot of emails man! Haven't been on this forum for some time, so I guess your effort paid off? Lol. Like I said in the pm, I don't own a ps3 but I possibly might get one so I'll come around and see what's up. Down to do bank heists with some of y'all.
Wow, you put in a lot of work and I really appreciate that!

Yeah, I agree with you, I haven't lost any faith and think we can still bring people back to this community, keep up the hard work. I'll do my part to spread the word too.
Great idea. Count me in.

I guess with time differences all over the world people will be playing at different times though so hopefully with large enough participation there will always be enough of a crew to represent the bossboard/cob at any one time.
@JP Appreciate the consideration and the message man. I have a PS3, so I might just have to look into picking this up. Not too big of a gamer, but still enjoy it from time to time.

I havent posted here in a while but I just want to assure Effex and Aaron and everyone else that puts work into this site that I still check it almost daily, even if I dont sign in and all that.  #SuttSutt
(08-28-2013, 02:24 PM)©olumbus(O)hio(B)oy link Wrote:@JP Appreciate the consideration and the message man. I have a PS3, so I might just have to look into picking this up. Not too big of a gamer, but still enjoy it from time to time.

I havent posted here in a while but I just want to assure Effex and Aaron and everyone else that puts work into this site that I still check it almost daily, even if I dont sign in and all that.  #SuttSutt

I appreciate your comments bro. Thanks for the support! #COB
(08-28-2013, 01:48 AM)J.P link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=8121.msg304358#msg304358 date=1377639191]
I'm down for sure! I already got my copy pre-ordered. I didn't really get down with GTA IV that much. Played it a little bit, but it wasn't as fun as the other ones.

Let me know!

YES!!! i was hoping you would join. i wasn't sure if you had a 360 or not.  But yeah I think im gonna pick up a copy on release date. I tried to pre-order the collectors edition (DAT price tag) but its not working for some reason.  whatever.  It looks like the GTA5 online launches a couple weeks after gta5. so thats plenty of time to play the story mode and get familiar with the game before the online shit goes down.

my fingers hurt man hahah I'm going through bossboard members and screaming at them to get back and get active. I didn't realize how much members we have holy crap. Some of these guys haven't been active since 2010!  Im trying to holla at the people who posted more than a few times and haven't been active for months or years. so if you didn't get a message its either a) i haven't got to to your name yet or b) you active and if so you are welcome to join the COB crew.

Im trying to bring the whole family back. I hope they get a email notification because these muthfackas all got a customized message from me.  aint no copy and paste messages haha.  I honestly think we can bring more activity back here.  We just need to get people involved. I know people got fed up with the crooked i album shit. Or just lost interest all together  but  I believe we can still expand this shit.  and since the world will be playing grand theft auto 5 this will be the roll call.  Hopefully even if they don't respond they are living good and not dead or in prison.  its all love.    I was gonna even holla at the Gawd D.O.C.  co founder Peter.  but im kinda embarassed.  Homie has kids to take care of and imma go and get him to join a video game gang lol.  ill get back to sending out more annoying pms tomorrow but so far here is what i've got. man if this works. mannnnnnn we gonna be the biggest gang in los santos hehehe

[Image: K7cxpEm.jpg]

[/quote]

Damn...Props on taking the effort to help spread the movement (I like how I make that sound like you're helping me as if I do fuck all)

Wish I had a PS3 as well as my xbox

Do you know if Xbox members can join that Crew? Or is someone going to have to make a Xbox one as well

Can't wait to blast some COB as I cruise through LS
 Defective Crooked I Robot
got it pre ordered on the ps3.

shaffaaf27 is my online name, and on XBL if anyone has!