Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't log in to the gallery, there is an error.
Can't log in to the gallery, there is an error. The Images section that you have tried to access is only available to registered users with at least one post in our forum. Please visit our official forum and sign up for an account or simply log in now. Registration took place, and no error is gone. Sorry for my broken English, I'm from Moscow. Can we switch from English to Russian language translator hard to sit. Thank you.
your english is superb. welcome to the forums. i just checked it it seems to work fine for me. youll have to ask EFFEX
moscow?  shit must be cold over there son
(09-03-2013, 11:49 AM)Karandash link Wrote:Can't log in to the gallery, there is an error. The Images section that you have tried to access is only available to registered users with at least one post in our forum. Please visit our official forum and sign up for an account or simply log in now. Registration took place, and no error is gone. Sorry for my broken English, I'm from Moscow. Can we switch from English to Russian language translator hard to sit. Thank you.

What's up? Thanks for reporting the error. I did attempt to access the images link using my account and it seems to be working correctly. I then created a dummy account and confirmed that you cannot access it with zero posts (this is as designed). So, I went ahead and made a post in on our forum and it seems to be working fine afterward. Are you still having trouble?

I created this process to encourage forum activity, it was not meant to inconvenience anyone. Sorry about that.
(09-03-2013, 07:07 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:moscow?  shit must be cold over there son

Yes, in Moscow right now, gloomy weather is cool enough!

The error is gone.
And where can we get the logo, would like to have a jacket with a logo.

And where you can find the text of the tracks here?
(09-04-2013, 11:19 AM)Karandash link Wrote:[quote author=PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link=topic=8127.msg304385#msg304385 date=1378249663]
moscow?  shit must be cold over there son

Yes, in Moscow right now, gloomy weather is cool enough!

The error is gone.
And where can we get the logo, would like to have a jacket with a logo.

And where you can find the text of the tracks here?
[/quote]

as far as I know the logos are free. you just have to get them custom printed at your local store. Or you can just buy an official cob t at planetcob.com

as for the lyrics of tracks.  most are here.

http://thebossboard.com/forum/index.php?board=11.0
I actually think that the logo MAY be copyrighted, but I could confirm.
(09-06-2013, 05:10 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I actually think that the logo MAY be copyrighted, but I could confirm.

The logo is not to get?