Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this forum is dead...
[Image: BU5Rhh9CAAEPGWA.jpg]

its not Effex's fault.  he has done alot along with Aaron and others too.  You were there when the D.O.C. went down no?  i don't wanna see that happen again :'( 
At this point, I have no plans to shut down this site, so there is no need to worry about that.

I admit that I could put in more time for updates and such, but I have been awfully busy with my work outside of this site. I think some of it has to do with the fact that it's been a little slow with updates lately. Hopefully that will change up soon.

If anyone has any ideas certainly pass them along. I'd be happy to try something.
you better not shut down the site

but on the real we need more regular posters besides the same 10 of us lol
(09-24-2013, 05:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:At this point, I have no plans to shut down this site, so there is no need to worry about that.

I admit that I could put in more time for updates and such, but I have been awfully busy with my work outside of this site. I think some of it has to do with the fact that it's been a little slow with updates lately. Hopefully that will change up soon.

If anyone has any ideas certainly pass them along. I'd be happy to try something.

I hear you bro. I will do my best to stay active for aslong as I can.  And yeah it has been very slow. Remember when crooked almost had a new song out everyweek. Mostly features from unknown acts. That has slowed down considerably.  I just checked jbtv and that place is dead too.  With that last album budden pretty much left his fanbase to cater to an audience that don't give a fuck about him.  At least crook has stayed true.  Hopefully slaughterhouse takes off again. I really wanna hear a crook ft on ems album just him and crooked. 

(09-24-2013, 09:45 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:you better not shut down the site

but on the real we need more regular posters besides the same 10 of us lol

I fucking know. This community still has a lot of potential its crazy.  You say apex sold 2k plus.  And crook has 100k followers on twitter. What kind of shit is that?  Evolution of a boss had 200k downloads. The community putting in work at the time. Damn  But maybe that's the power of time.  His buzz was higher then. And I'm not saying one fan is better than the other but. Having a good core street team just 100 or even 50 plus solid members putting in work makes a huge difference
Yeah, it would be great if the rest of the fan base really chimed in and started showing support. It will help a lot and get the ball rolling.
is ferhat still banned?  lol
It's dead because we all gave up on hip-hip after the bullshit Slaughterhouse album and this Apex Predator garbage... I can't even motivate myself to come on to this forum to bitch about Crooked anymore.

If not for Kendrick, I'd be planning on being force fed the new Drake and MMG until my ears bleed over the next 6 months.

How bleak is that....
(09-25-2013, 10:56 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:It's dead because we all gave up on hip-hip after the bullshit Slaughterhouse album and this Apex Predator garbage... I can't even motivate myself to come on to this forum to bitch about Crooked anymore.

If not for Kendrick, I'd be planning on being force fed the new Drake and MMG until my ears bleed over the next 6 months.

How bleak is that....

I still bump crooked I not his latest album,  I mean times have change.
I still have a gold mine of West Coast tracks, which I don't switch.
No don't think of shutting it down :'(
I still visit and read what goes on