Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horseshoe Gang "Top Ramen N!&&@" Thread (Now Available)
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...mZV3BCqYUs

[Image: top_ramen_nigga_album_cover.jpeg]

[Image: e7zd.jpg]

Quote:After much anticipation, the Horseshoe Gang's new album Top Ramen N!&&@ is now available for purchase through digital retailers. The twelve track project features all new music from Treacherous C.O.B.'s four-headed monster and can undoubtedly be labeled as their best work thus far. The Shoe Gang recruited several talented artists to assist in the project's creation including label mates Crooked I and K-Young as well as in-house producers Komplex, Tabu and Aktive. Listeners will appreciate the project's cohesive sound and content as it demonstrates the Horseshoe Gang's undeniable growth as artists.

Those who are interested in purchasing a copy of the album can visit iTunes and other major digital retailers. If you are interested in learning more about the Horseshoe Gang, please follow them on Twitter for more details.

Track List

1. Top Ramen Nigga
2. Fly Away
3. Thuggin Like It's Nuthin
4. Wild'n
5. Bitches Off That
6. Take It Off feat. Crooked I & K-Young
7. Sex Signals feat. Kobe & K-Young
8. Story Of A Ghetto Boy feat. Kobe
9. Dear Ol Dad
10. Sometimes I Cry Yo
11. My Last Song
12. Lyrical Miracle

Purchase: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/crooke...d712450190

---

Original Post...

I follow Julius Luciano on instagram. He posted they will be dropping album on Oct. 22, Called "Top Ramen Nigga" @julius_cob
Yeah, the guys have been talking about this on Twitter as well. I was waiting for a little bit more information before making a post on the main page about it.
i heard the snippets on amazon and they 2 me sound like they keep evolving musically

Kobe is the goat hook taking over the mantle of nate dogg.  I can't wait to hear this album.  Jl and capone top 5 rappers right now
Cannot wait for this. Hsg never disappoints
another project with no collabos besides Crooked.  that Slaughterhouse / HSG song will never drop.
I think HSG has the same issue as Slaughterhouse, there's so much talent on one song that there's really no need for anyone else. I like that they keep it in the family.
(09-29-2013, 10:53 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I think HSG has the same issue as Slaughterhouse, there's so much talent on one song that there's really no need for anyone else. I like that they keep it in the family.

I agree with that statement for the most part, Mainly the idea that no one else is needed on a song in either group

But that being said there are a few members of COB that sound good on HSG tracks, One-2 and Iceman come to mind and while I don't believe I've heard PWT on a track with all of HSG(excluding Cyphers) he sounded nice on the tracks he had on his project

However as a blanket statement I certainly agree with you, very few people can Keep up with SH or HSG and add something of worth to a track

And lets be real, what rapper is going to do a verse on a HSG track for a decent amount of money, pretty much guaranteed to be out shined IMO, I'd have to imagine that HSG keeps their budget relatively low(complete speculation)
 Defective Crooked I Robot
That was my other point... you'd have to be brave to appear alongside these guys on a song. lol
(09-29-2013, 07:23 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:That was my other point... you'd have to be brave to appear alongside these guys on a song. lol

Props to Royce for inviting them on his track. That is a whole other level than being asked by them to be on their track, but obviously Royce can hold his own. Tech N9ne has given them props recently so I wouldnt be totally surprised if there was something in the works there, or at least more COB Strange Music collabs to come.

I am pretty amped about this new HSG though. Would like to see them maybe stray a little from the "each person have one verse" approach. I know they have strayed from that in the past, and it is not always a bad thing for them all to have one verse, but I would like to see something different or unexpected on this project.