Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circle Of Bosses - "C.O.B. Cypher 2013" (Video)
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...l8iSBBreHg

Quote:After much anticipation, the Circle of Bosses family has finally released their long awaited C.O.B. Cypher 2013 to the Internet. The series has become an annual tradition and it is safe to say that expectations have been exceeded this time around. Fans can look forward to all new verses from the Horseshoe Gang, ConiYac, Iceman, One-2, Ro Mahdi, PWT, Big Pho, Sauce Tha Boss, Niqle, Tim West and KareLezz. Additionally, the Horseshoe Gang makes a special announcement that is sure to send shock waves throughout the Internet.

Fans can check out the C.O.B. Cypher 2013 by using the media player that has been included below. If you are interested in seeing previous installments, please be sure to search our music archives.

http://youtu.be/-rfgm3lSxvQ
Thanks Effex.  Its long overdue!  I hope PWT is on this cypher.  People are entitled to their own opinion but there is a lot of hating on pwt based on the youtube comments for the past cyphers
Of course P.W.T. will be there ! He has to ! I'm counting on some rapid fire from HSG, tho !
PWT's last part of his verse on the last cypher was amazing! HSG, PWT, iceman, crooked i, one2 should just do a 10min cypher...... AMAZING
Of course im in this shit. but it wont be the same old crazy PWT. I spoke on some shit in this one that actually care about. I hope yall enjoy! also to let yall know im currently working on a project with my boy Graysoundz thats going to be very different then what your used to from me i hope yall give it a chance and just so yall know i only do music for the fans I love the fuck out yall.

ps im always going to have haters but the way we all look at it is every comment helps us so why complements feel good complaints create discussion and the more people say are name the more we become relevant.....Shit.....then i make so money off this shit lol that would be dope!
I hope Crook is in this one
Dope was still crossing my fingers that we would get one this year, look forward to hearing that new material your talking bout PWT
 Defective Crooked I Robot
I heard a rumor that there is gonna be a COB Canada cypher, Any truth to this, my cousin said the words came out of crooked I himself
(10-08-2013, 05:57 PM)PWT503 link Wrote:Of course im in this shit. but it wont be the same old crazy PWT. I spoke on some shit in this one that actually care about. I hope yall enjoy! also to let yall know im currently working on a project with my boy Graysoundz thats going to be very different then what your used to from me i hope yall give it a chance and just so yall know i only do music for the fans I love the fuck out yall.

ps im always going to have haters but the way we all look at it is every comment helps us so why complements feel good complaints create discussion and the more people say are name the more we become relevant.....Shit.....then i make so money off this shit lol that would be dope!
That's what's up PWT. Keep doing what you doing homie.
since it hasn't been said, can tell you this will be out tomorrow, and only confirmed ppl I know in it are hsg tim west and coniyac! cant wait don't know how hsg r going to out do their last verse in cob cypher, but apparently they have!