Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Circle of Bosses Clothing & Merchandise Available For Purchase
From: http://thebossboard.com/article.php?newi...lo9iuKPPIU

Quote:KXNG CROOKED and the Circle of Bosses are proud to announce that brand new merchandise is available through their Spreadshirt store. These items include official C.O.B. and Horseshoe Gang shirts as well as the all new "Dope Lyrics Matter" design. As always, these items are available in assorted colors and sizes for both men and women. Be sure to place your orders as soon as possible as they make perfect gifts for the holiday season.

Purchase: http://shop.spreadshirt.com/crookedi
Finally! Looks pretty legit. I know people who have used spreadshirt before so I doubt people will have the same problems they did with Gracie.  8)
I'll be buying one of those hoodies.
You can now purchase the "Lench COB" hoodie that Crooked I wore in the new Eminem / Slaughterhouse cypher on BET!
Is Crook not rippin off Ice Cubes shit by doin this???

And i've always liked the COB Tees and the COB Hoodies because they have always been original, but that Lench COB is wack lookin man, plus its Ice Cubes shit???? (LenchMob) I mean he even took the Logo for Ice Cubes label too???? WTF?

The merchandise on COBWorldOrder was fresh, wat happened to it???
wow, these designs and color options fucking suck. 

where's the hoodies?
The previous designs in my opinion were far better.  I was waiting for the illuminated and the half devil tees half smiley to be available but that didn't happen.  I mean damn crook what the fuck lol
(11-09-2013, 10:20 PM)PUTSOMEMONEYONIT link Wrote:wow, these designs and color options fucking suck. 

where's the hoodies?

As far as colors go, you can choose any color you want. However, I agree that we need more hoodies. The crewneck sweatshirts aren't exactly my style.
Quote:The previous designs in my opinion were far better.  I was waiting for the illuminated and the half devil tees half smiley to be available but that didn't happen.  I mean damn crook what the fuck lol

i have to agree 100% with J.P on that one, at least they were original to the group and had their own designs and stamp on the merchandise, but takin Ice Cubes logo and slapping your name on it is shocking to me!!!

And i would be highly highly surprised if Ice Cube doesnt get at Crooked for this, you know how Cube is when u mention your the best on the west, how do you think hes gonna react when he sees his label logo on someone elses shit??? Damm, this has to cause problems!! lol

i was watching the Pimp Shit video there again, the Illuminated C.O.B Jumpers for cool as hell man, but what i dont get is if these dudes are really hustlers y dont they spend a few dollars settin up a proper one stop shop website with all the COB Gear on it?? Jesus it cant be that hard?? Y is it always these "middle men websites" who have to put it up online?? i mean if theres anything i learned from 50 cent and the G Unit clothing line he has was if your goin to do it go all out, dont half ass it and thats what it feels like Crooked is doing, there seems to be no Organisation behind the scenes from the Single selection on the albums to the Clothing line range???

Definetly need more Hoodies, and while I don't mind a shirt like the lench COB shirt being available, it should come after a good 10-12 original designs are available, but better than having to make your own
 Defective Crooked I Robot