Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horseshoe Gang "Mixtape Monthly Vol. 2" Thread (Now Available)
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...qub1-KqYUs

[Image: horseshoegang_mm2_cover.jpg]

Quote:The Horseshoe Gang and DJ Far released the first installment of their new mixtape series last month and have now returned with a highly anticipated follow up. The Horseshoe Gang's Mixtape Monthly Vol. 2 (Rewritin' History) is now available as an exclusive download through DatPiff. The mixtape features the Horseshoe Gang remixing mainstream Hip Hop records by re-imagining them with their own added verses. Fans will appreciate these thirteen new tracks as they demonstrate the Shoe Gang's raw lyrical ability.

Those who are interested in learning more about the Horseshoe Gang can follow their official Twitter account for more music updates. As always, please be sure to keep it locked to he B.O.S.S. Board for additional news updates.

Track List

1. Bad & Evil Meets The HSG
2. Julius & Kenny feat. Drake & Lil Wayne
3. Tears feat. 2 Pac
4. Wet feat. Twista
5. Buss It Down For Me feat. Crooked I & Kobe
6. Lie To Me feat. Miguel
7. If The HSG Ruled feat. Nas
8. Alternate Ending feat. 2 Pac
9. Another Round On House feat. Crooked I
10. I'm Fuckin' Single feat. Lil Wayne
11. Get At Me Dog feat. Iceman & Eminem
12. Dam, Can I Live
13. Debo & Dice feat. Jay-Z & Beanie Siegel

Download / Stream: http://www.datpiff.com/Horseshoe-Gang-Mi...61084.html
Dooooope....I was wondering if this was going to be announced soon as it was coming up on the month mark(which is crazy, just as I'm digesting volume one, Volume two is a week away)

Good to see they are sticking to the schedule

Christmas is coming early for me this year!
 Defective Crooked I Robot
this cover is TOO sick.
(12-15-2013, 01:51 PM)knowitsmet link Wrote:this cover is TOO sick.

It really is, and taking a closer look after you posted this I noticed the album covers in the back which I had previously not noticed, I guess cause I had seen it at the end of the 2013 cypher I didn't take a close look yesterday

It makes me think with the name of the tape and those albums in the back, could they possibly be going over classic beats from classic albums for this tape
naw G mixtap monthly is new beats, like hip hop weekly for the most part. Theyre rewritting histroy, and those are some historic albums.
Now available!
Nice, will take longer for ME to digest since it's hard to get past the other verses but the new shoe gang verses are dope!

Dope concept too, inserting themselves into the classics

So Lovewin is Luci right? Have they decided to move away from the gangster names maybe because that doesn't really sum them up anymore since they have a lot of other sides

Probably way off I just remember hearing Demetrius had dropped the Capone and now Luci is going by Lovewin
Alternate ending is simply amazing
(12-20-2013, 10:47 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Alternate ending is simply amazing

^^ Truth!!

The songs with tupac and or Crook are my favorite

the track with just lil wayne is hilarious to me, just the difference between his IMO wack lines and delivery and Dices verse not even being one of his better verses blowing it away(again in my biased as fuck opinion)
i haven't even had a chance to listen to the first one yet.  uggh falling behind haha!  glad you guys are feeling it though