Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup
Hi everyone! Im Ivan, 19 and I come from Croatia.
Ive first heard of Crooked I when I started listening to Slaughterhouse, which was about 2-3 years ago. But during the last month Ive realized Crooked is the greatest rapper of all time, by having his hip hop weekly mixtapes on rotation for weeks, listening to the Hour 1 and Hour 2 videos on youtube with his best verses, along with his Slghtrs verses...when I listen to every new verse of his it makes my day. But I must say I havent heard a full lenth album of his or a mixtape except the Psalm one and the hip hop weeklys. Hope you guys could recommed me where to start from when listening to his catalog?
Im also a big fan of Canibus, who I consider right next to Crooked among my top rappers. Only other hip hop forum Ive been on except this one is canibus-central.com.
The main reasons Ive made an account here is to discuss and share songs, news and thoughts on hip hop, crooked i and the horseshoe gang. ok bye.
One question, is there a hip hop weekly reloaded mixtape?
(02-27-2014, 08:50 AM)Ivan Grgona link Wrote:Hi everyone! Im Ivan, 19 and I come from Croatia.
Ive first heard of Crooked I when I started listening to Slaughterhouse, which was about 2-3 years ago. But during the last month Ive realized Crooked is the greatest rapper of all time, by having his hip hop weekly mixtapes on rotation for weeks, listening to the Hour 1 and Hour 2 videos on youtube with his best verses, along with his Slghtrs verses...when I listen to every new verse of his it makes my day. But I must say I havent heard a full lenth album of his or a mixtape except the Psalm one and the hip hop weeklys. Hope you guys could recommed me where to start from when listening to his catalog?
Im also a big fan of Canibus, who I consider right next to Crooked among my top rappers. Only other hip hop forum Ive been on except this one is canibus-central.com.
The main reasons Ive made an account here is to discuss and share songs, news and thoughts on hip hop, crooked i and the horseshoe gang. ok bye.
One question, is there a hip hop weekly reloaded mixtape?

i think it's best to start from the beginning and go by eras.  and listen to them by release order.  Some are available by google search and i think the mixtapes are available on the project section.Some you can also find in datpiff.com

deathrow
Say High to the Bad Guy
Hood Star

Dynasty
Young Boss Vol 1
Young Boss Vol 2.
St. Valentines day Bossacre

Hiphop weekly

BO1
BO2
Planet C.O.B. vol1
Planet C.O.B. vol 2
Pigface
In None we trust
Psalms
MDS
Apex predator

i'm not sure if there is a HHW:R mixtape.
Nevermind just found it  Big GrinD http://www.datpiff.com/Crooked-I-Hip-Hop...71363.html
What up... new here too... suutt suutt!