Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horseshoe Gang - "We Started This"
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...6oEwbGPN8c

Quote:On June 27th, the Horseshoe Gang will celebrate the eighth month of their Mixtape Monthly series with the release of the COBZilla mixtape. As promotion for the upcoming project, the group has released an exclusive sneak peak to the Internet. The track We Started This explains the C.O.B. movement's legacy and how it was founded to listeners. Those who are interested in hearing the song can download or stream it online now.

Please follow the Horseshoe Gang on their official Twitter account for additional news updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=527
Top 5 most influential figures in crooks entire existense.

1. His mama - given

2. 2pac - pac inspired everyone

3. Suge Knight - signing Crooked I to deathrow

4. Nino Bless- bringing Crooked to slaughterhouse

5. EFFex- Keeping Crooks fanbase alive. 

Salute homie,  gas prices are a bitch I don't know how you do it man. Thanks for the bossboard fam. when i grow older can i be like you EFFex?  unconditionaloyal and shit.  I became a fan of you dude real talk.  7+ years keeping this place alive  thats crazy.. crook  should just give you his house or something and have the passcode to his treacherous vaults ahahaa
I appreciate that man, lol!

I still really believe in this movement even though it's been hard to keep this site up-to-date on a regular basis like I used to. I have been brainstorming some ideas to revamp the look and hopefully attract some new users by doing so. It's just finding the time as my real life job is very demanding. I don't plan on closing the site any time soon though. Even if the forum isn't as active as it could be, I think there is a lot of valuable information here for long time and new fans.
As a new fan who joined this board like a week or so ago, there is tons of valuable info here! I don't know you, or anyone here, but I am enjoying all the stuff I've found on here that I probably wouldn't have otherwise.
(06-25-2014, 09:14 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I appreciate that man, lol!

I still really believe in this movement even though it's been hard to keep this site up-to-date on a regular basis like I used to. I have been brainstorming some ideas to revamp the look and hopefully attract some new users by doing so. It's just finding the time as my real life job is very demanding. I don't plan on closing the site any time soon though. Even if the forum isn't as active as it could be, I think there is a lot of valuable information here for long time and new fans.

honestly man,  as weird as it sounds. I do as well.  I'm more excited for what's crook is doing more than what really slaugterhouse is doing. by the tweets as of late, he is working on his solo shit. Hopefully we get news soon.  and  my shits getting kinda worn out it would be nice for COB to release new tees that are NOT crew necks. wtf who wears those things anyways.  i just began to realise how dope COB clothing is (The pigface, cob religion, okbye, in none we trust tees).  because keep up with the latest trends/fashion these days could get hella expensive. I assume people no longer wear ecko, evisu, phat farm, true religion and girbaud and all that lol. at least with crooks clothing line no one knows who that fuck it is haha so its nice.

but yeah,  we are like the lakers man we just gotta rebuild =(  what we need is some strippers that listen to real hip hop. ahaha  but yeah you've done alot on this forum.  the ability to view old threads is great (hopefully they don't get deleted like in jbtv)there is a lot of useful/funny reads. ill stay logging,  if i get any ideas to help bring activity back ill scream for sure.

Apache man, we appreacite  that stay active!
Any word on todays release, usually can find it on Datpiff before it's out with a countdown for it, isn't there today and it's usually out by 3(which it isn't yet) just wondering if it got a small push back or something
 Defective Crooked I Robot