Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horseshoe Gang "Mixtape Monthly Vol. 8" Thread (Now Available)
From: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?...7HUI7GPN8c

[Image: hsg_mmv8_cobzilla_cover.jpg]

Quote:After much anticipation, the eighth installment in the Horseshoe Gang's Mixtape Monthly series has finally been released. The COBZilla mixtape features 11 brand new tracks and is available as an exclusive download through DatPiff. Fans will be excited to learn that the project features several appearances from the Circle of Bosses crew including Iceman, KareLezz, P.W.T. and several others. As with previous installments, the Shoe Gang has reached out to none-other-than DJ Far to host the project. Fans who are interested in checking out the project can obtain a copy through the included download link.

If you would like to keep up with the Horseshoe Gang, please follow their official Twitter account for further news updates.

Track List

1. MMV8 Iceman Intro
2. We Started This B.R.O 1
3. Don't Know How To Chill feat. Supa Bean
4. Hide & Seek feat. KareLezz
5. You Can Get It Then feat. Tim West
6. Looking At Me feat. P.W.T
7. Cut That Bitch Off feat. Niqle Nut
8. It Goes Down Round Here
9. Hungry feat. Tim West
10. Texting Her feat. Iceman
11. Put Some Shoes On

Download / Stream: http://www.datpiff.com/embed/image/625192.png
Finally coming out tomorrow! Can't wait
Now available!
Does it really need to be said...

This shit is fucking dope! Well worth the wait, wasn't sure if Vol 7 could be topped since I loved that beat selection but they've out done themselves as always

I keep meaning to make a playlist with all of the monthlies, so I can listen from start to finish but every month the new tape is so good it's hard to go back
 Defective Crooked I Robot
The way I see it, this tape is just a prequel to what they will be doing on their new album they just signed. I just feel they should do bigger features then the tapes. But I can't complain, it's always top of the shelf free tunes.