Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ 1Mic & Slaughterhouse Present: The Severed Head Collection Vol. 1 & 2
I dont know if you guys have heard this one but i just found another SLUAGHTER HOUSE mixtape.. here you go :
http://mixtapetorrent.com/dj-1mic-slaugh...ol-1-and-2
Yeah, I heard about this one, thanks for posting it.

The only reason I didn't post this one is that there's so many Slaughterhouse mixtapes floating around and they are all starting to get a little redundant.

We need a totally original content Slaughterhouse tape, but it seems like they are going to skip that route and go directly into the album.

I mean, it's not such a bad plan, because between the four of these guys they have enough material to make a 1,000 tapes, but it'd be nice to get something so we don't have to wait too long.
there are way to many mixtapes out now that arnt official, but july 7th, im hoping the album drops, if not, maybe a DJ effex mixtape for SH?
(05-17-2009, 01:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Yeah, I heard about this one, thanks for posting it.

The only reason I didn't post this one is that there's so many Slaughterhouse mixtapes floating around and they are all starting to get a little redundant.

We need a totally original content Slaughterhouse tape, but it seems like they are going to skip that route and go directly into the album.

I mean, it's not such a bad plan, because between the four of these guys they have enough material to make a 1,000 tapes, but it'd be nice to get something so we don't have to wait too long.

You know, if they got with a good DJ who could mix and blend really well.  I bet they all have enough verses stashed away that no one's heard that they could have a DJ put together a tape of unreleased material without them even having to record anything.

(05-18-2009, 02:23 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: there are way to many mixtapes out now that arnt official, but july 7th, im hoping the album drops, if not, maybe a DJ effex mixtape for SH?

I'm not sure where 7/7 came from (other than it's my birthday), but Sh will not be dropping on that day.  That is the same day as Royce's album Street Hop comes out.  Unless I missed something along the way, which is possible.
was it 21st then?

i cant remember 7th pulled up in m head. ohh yeah royce album, aka new SH music!
Oh yeah royce will have them on there for sure.  I think he has a track with just Crooked too.  Not sure if it's on the album though