Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horseshoe Gang "Walk In Our Shoes" (Part 4)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwZizTf3MtM

These are really fun to watch. the top 5 series were hilarious. Dice is hilarious. On this episode they advice people trying to get into the rap game.  this is a slap in the face of reality.  damn it debo =(.  THIS IS plan B. plan is A is not panning out right now lmao.  jullius spoke some real shit on this too.
  Yeah really enjoyed their debate on racism on the first one, been meaning to get back to these and I'd imagine the rest are a little lighter to watch and not have moments making me want to debate while totally not wanting to get into that type of debate

Out of curiosity in the other three episodes would you say that they keep up the "debate dynamic" or are their opinions more inline with each others?

Defective Crooked I Robot
(01-10-2015, 10:10 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:  Yeah really enjoyed their debate on racism on the first one, been meaning to get back to these and I'd imagine the rest are a little lighter to watch and not have moments making me want to debate while totally not wanting to get into that type of debate

Out of curiosity in the other three episodes would you say that they keep up the "debate dynamic" or are their opinions more inline with each others?

i may have to rewatch the 1st one again because there was alot of varied opinions on that one. And I didn't really catch everything but I do remember not agreeing with some of the stuff they went over. But then i remember I didn't grow up in that lifestyle so can't really debate on that.  I do feel like not all cops are bad. but when cops do something bad they don't get punish for it.  .  As for your question. I think it's a mixture of both. They agree with some points one person says and they view another completely different. From what they tell us. They all had bad experiences from police.  For the top 5's that cool because not everyone will have the same top 5.  Dice doesn't even have pac and nas in his top 5.  He thinks nas is boring. then 10 minutes later he says he hasn't listened to illmatic and iww lol.  So he lost some credibility there but again those are opinions lol. But it's cool how they can be grounded and still be fans and have different people on their list.  just from watching videos. I don't know these guys but if shit goes down. demitrius seems like the first one to jump in and start swinging while Julius would be the first one to use logic and reasoning.