Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo!
Yo I was thinking of getting a C.O.B tattoo and it looks like this it is a preview. What do you guys think is it good or should i change the font or colour?? CLICK IT TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!

haha thats crazy i was just about to start a topic because i was thinking of getting the slaughterhouse logo on my forearm can't decide which logo tho are you thinking of getting it in color or black ink
(05-22-2009, 10:54 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: haha thats crazy i was just about to start a topic because i was thinking of getting the slaughterhouse logo on my forearm can't decide which logo tho are you thinking of getting it in color or black ink

In colour specifically blue because the Dream Big single cover has C.O.B in blue lol.
nice well im going to go get mine done tomorrow so ill post up some pictures the blue would be sick tho represent man
(05-19-2009, 01:23 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Yo I was thinking of getting a C.O.B tattoo and it looks like this it is a preview. What do you guys think is it good or should i change the font or colour?? CLICK IT TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!

too soon homie. :'(
(05-23-2009, 10:47 AM)Carter link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=869.msg255578#msg255578 date=1242753802]
Yo I was thinking of getting a C.O.B tattoo and it looks like this it is a preview. What do you guys think is it good or should i change the font or colour?? CLICK IT TO MAKE IT BIGGER!!!

too soon homie. :'(
[/quote]

LOL what you mean?
AUS C.O.B.

???
(05-23-2009, 01:07 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote: nice well im going to go get mine done tomorrow so ill post up some pictures the blue would be sick tho represent man

where's the pics?
guy didnt have time i got off of work a little later than i should have and all he did was draw up the slaughterhouse logo and told me to come back Wednesday night to do it  so ill get some pics when i get it done
I don't even know where i should get mine drawn I was thinking my forearm because I already got this tattoo on my back: