Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminator Salvation
Any of you guys fans of action movies like this, I just seen an advanced screening it was pretty tight. Anyone into the older ones?
terminator 2 (Judgment Day) is one of my fav movies
I think ill go see this one in theaters
Im going to a mates house today and he wants to talk to me about going to see this! Yea I liked the originals, also went and seen Star Trek the other day, Ive never been a Treakie but the ads/previews looked good for it so I checked it out, wasnt as good as I thought it would be!!
I really don't like movies like that. I've never sat through an entire Terminator movie or any crazy action movie. I'm one of those annoying dick heads that sits there like "That would never happen, this is so stupid" lol
(05-20-2009, 12:33 AM)alphabet link Wrote: I really don't like movies like that. I've never sat through an entire Terminator movie or any crazy action movie. I'm one of those annoying dick heads that sits there like "That would never happen, this is so stupid" lol

Sometimes I'm that guy, but I need a good action film once and a while.
It'll be a rental for me I think.  So many movies I want to see this summer, that I have to be a little picky with the $
I'm a big fan of Terminator, must of watched that shit hundreds of times when I was a kid.

But that huge rant Christan Bale did might overshadow the movie for me lol.

Probably be a rental, but I do want to see it.