Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gracie Productions is A SCAM
I got my single signed for distribution with Tony Bucher from Gracie Productions. That was half a year ago, he made me pay for some promo work as well and I haven't seen a dime to this day. When I emailed him, he never got back to me about showing me a revenue receipt or sales report and a fan pointed out recently that my song can't be found on iTunes anymore. Really?! What a scam! Independent artists out there, DO NOT GET INVOLVED or sign anything with GRACIE PRODUCTIONS! I am taking legal steps and also sent a complaint to musicxray.com who endorsed him. That's how I got in touch with him in the first place. Through a PAID submission via musicxray.

The industry is hard enough for indie artists, we don't need cheap assholes to ripp us off!

Peace,
Nathalie
http://www.nathaliekraemermusic.com
Crooked has ripped of most ppl at some stage
Seven13 Ent seems to be his new company, which is where Horseshoe Gang's new album is going be released. Guess I can say goodbye to my $25... Hopefully not.
Personally, I have never had any trouble doing business with Tony or any of his companies. I've met him in person and he treated us really well. I can only speak for myself as I'm not sure what issues others have run into.

One thing I can say is to support the Horseshoe Gang's new project. These guys work really hard for their fans.
(02-20-2016, 10:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:One thing I can say is to support the Horseshoe Gang's new project. These guys work really hard for their fans.

Do you know why they're not releasing it on SMH anymore?