Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea
just wondering what you guys are feeling about this whole north korea situation right now?

Comment on anythin, whethere you don't care? care?

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,428...3-xml-atom

long story short, N.Korea's got the nukes sucessful. and capable  They got tokyo and seol at a firing range and they can pretty much do a lot of damage and fuck everything up.

and obviously yes Us, russia,india ,china etc have nukes 10times as powerful as the ones North Korea has but thats not the point.  What i want to know is how do you guys think this should be handled? or is it been handled right from the get go?  Some says bush made a mistake by not taking care of north korea first before going to iraq and stuff like that.

i aint MAD at kim jong ill. I just think he is crazy.
That dude is crazy as fuck for real, someone needs to kill him and put a sane motherfucker in charge before he goes and blows up the whole world.
im sorry to say but if they wanted to go to North Korea and take their nukes and over throw kim jong il they could have done that already. the government needs North Korea to keep us all in fear because thats how the government operates, with fear & control.
You know man, it's a scary situation I'm not going to lie. I really don't know what the right resolution is right now, I mean North Korea has a million man army, it's not like it's going to be a walk in the park if they have to be disarmed. A lot of politicians and media outlets have been saying, "Oh, they are just trying to throw their weight around and make a statement that they are still here." I don't know about all that, it seems like they COULD be planning something.

I really think it's time for China and Russia to step up and put this guy in check The U.S. has it's hands tied in the Middle East and out economy is trash right now, I don't know how we could afford to start another military campaign over there. Even though we have mad troops there already in South Korea.

I hope Obama knows what he's doing though, I have a feeling things are going to get pretty hectic and soon.
they could start another campaign right now they have and endless supply of money plus more war makes more $ so that would boost the economy up as far as the us is concerned all they have to do is borrow money from the centralized bank and boom they have money only shitty part is that we have to pay 3x as much back to them this whole crisis is a bunch of bs the formula is adjustable when it comes to the economy their shouldn't be and up and a down because its all a formula it seems that the central bank figured it out first we fucked up when we signed the bill for the central bank thats y we are in a hole and thats why we are being manipulated thats they reason they left great Britain "no taxation without representation" we fucked ourselves tho it wasn't fair when they passed the bill they did it at midnight and only told certain people so that they could not oppose it and now we are fucked lol thats my 25 cents  Smile
damn its seems its all connected. Iran N.korea, russia israel...
(05-29-2009, 12:54 AM)Carter link Wrote: damn its seems its all connected. Iran N.korea, russia israel...

There's a lot more going on behind the scenes than any of us know, but I'm not going to point fingers at anyone specifically.
(05-29-2009, 03:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Carter link=topic=902.msg255823#msg255823 date=1243572849]

There's a lot more going on behind the scenes than any of us know, but I'm not going to point fingers at anyone specifically.
[/quote]

if you want to know whats going on put "obama deception" in youtube and keep an open mind.
(05-29-2009, 04:20 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=902.msg255839#msg255839 date=1243624349]
[quote author=Carter link=topic=902.msg255823#msg255823 date=1243572849]

[/quote]

if you want to know whats going on put "obama deception" in youtube and keep an open mind.
[/quote]

Damn, props for this, and we thought he would bring good change
its too bad that this country is really being run by the "elites" that do everything behind the scenes