Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea
Its funny how one man can come out of nowhere and say the things you want to hear and instantly you become a believer and follower and you really hope things will change, then you watch a documentary like "the obama deception" and it changes your whole perspective and throws you back into neutral zone where you dont know what to believe.

At the end of the day we all know that the world is corrupted and in power of those with self interest but as humans we tend to over look things around us because everyone just lives their lives to work and feed their family.
the world always has been corrupted,  i always had a gut feeling about he whole government stuff since i was a kid it wall goes back to like aliens and stuff, like Area 51 the whole roswell conspiracy stuff,  like why things are kept secret and stuff, then learning about the holocaust in school, then 9/11,etc.

Iremember playin a game called MGS 2 and they had these fictional groups called the patriots, ie the wisemen comittee which borrowed a lot from the illumani. the game was released back in 2001

Here is a scene from the game explaining who the patriots are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4DWUGTgRRM

they had this Krs-1 article on hiphopdx talking about the obama thing which i think is
covered as well on that you tube link.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.85...snt-matter

I remember the very next day, I told a co-worker(hiphop head), about it, and he sends me a couple of links about the whole Obama, New world order stuff.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=ezyLJrAu...t#PPR13,M1

http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/

How do they do that? Control things I mean, and they can probably make  anyone disappear with a phone call.

Everything is about control and power to these people and this has beengoin on for a very long time. I understand that you can't just believe what you see on the internet, but if taking a chunks from different sources and as a man I can make up my own damn mind on what i feel is real and this shit is real as hell.  Circle of bosses right here.

and damn it we are not in an era  of population 500 where we can just get together and overthrow the government. fuck those peoplel, They are not immortals, no one leaves earth alive, fuck them,  they probably pass down the "manual to take over the world" to future candidates, but man fuck this.

Sometimes like in the future, not right now, I do think about the future, and kids and grandkids, but to see shit like this manifest itself in the shadows is pisses me off.

still waiting for God to hit the reset button on his video game. damnit.
there really is no need at this point to get rid of someone because everyone is either blind to the fact that we are mere puppets or if they know they are too scared to act alone and when they do speak out like a few have "oh thats a bunch of bs" the people that try to spread this knowledge are not asking you to blatantly believe them they understand that its alot to take in but they just want you to listen so that maybe you can wake up. they have us right where they want us the goal is a one world order and the proof of the take over is more evident then you think.

the European union is just the start especially when you share one currency you don't need to controls someones army or food or water all you need is to control their money and you control them now the north american union is trying to pass through congress and we will eradicate the dollar and blindly accept the "amero" a unified form of currency for the US along with canada and mexico then the african union is in effect once all of the major continents have clumped all together then they will become one giant one and a global order is the next step its all leading up to that.

now im not sure if i believe all of that its just stuffed i have come across when researching this topic but it sure is an interesting one and if i were to do it a certain way this would be perfect the media is a very strong tool that they have take everything they say with your own judgment and your instinct.

this vid  explains alot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ
there are several parts it touches in the aspects of religion and the global take over enjoy!
I wish 2Pac became president and he never died lol.
wow im surprised you guys are actually keepin open minds about stuff like this. usually if you try to bring somethin like this up people will be like "oh thats just a stupid conspiracy."
if NK release nukes, so will the US, UK, France and Israel, causing china to, and next to china, is pakistna and india, who will feel threaened to, as is russia.

its called the end of the world.

wasnt the cold war all about this?
(06-01-2009, 08:33 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: if NK release nukes, so will the US, UK, France and Israel, causing china to, and next to china, is pakistna and india, who will feel threaened to, as is russia.

its called the end of the world.

wasnt the cold war all about this?

There is enough Nuclear explosives out there all put together to destroy every living thing on this planet, not just once, but many times over.   

The Strongest Bomb ever tested was the tsar bomb which was 50 megatons 10 times more powerful than what Japan got dropped on them. The tsar bomb was tested by russia in 1960s...think about how much powerful they have at their disposal in 2009.

But yeah nukes are used and every life is destroyed and there will be no point.  Unless ofcourse the a few survive and easier to control for the government..

The nations that have NUkes now aren'tgoing around wanting to delete countries off the earth, not aslike iran publicy saying they want Israel gone.  one of the reasons why they can't have nukes.

And the cold war is like more about propaganda and kinda like a stalemate since the 2 top super powers at the time the U.S.S.R and the U.S. were close to going to war but they dind't want to. I think.
Why do country have nuclear weapons anyway I think they should just be destroyed and another 1 never built again. It is the gay scientists working for them don't they ever get a thought in there head saying 'what am I doing we will all die'.

Why is there so much hatred in the world God made people and within people we made hatred.
man dont hate on north korea, that was just to make us fear that life is short, spend ur money while u can(bring up the economy) why you think they makin such a big deal outa of this swine flu they knew about it for years they just putting fear in us so the big heads can make their money from owning the flu medicine companys, damn dont use guys wotch prison break
(06-03-2009, 03:19 AM)beagle link Wrote:man dont hate on north korea, that was just to make us fear that life is short, spend ur money while u can(bring up the economy) why you think they makin such a big deal outa of this swine flu they knew about it for years they just putting fear in us so the big heads can make their money from owning the flu medicine companys, damn dont use guys wotch prison break

if you can't respect that then your whole perspective is wack. maybe youll love me when I fade to black...

really don't think anyone is hating on north korea dude. I think of it as kinda like a cultural delicacy.

In some cultures it is normal and sometimes enforced to eat something that say in the western world we find discuting.

Bad analogy but I think people are just living how they know how. even if its evil and everything.

your right about the swine flu.  The swint flu has been reported in the 1950's its pretty much just anyother flue and takn the necessary precautions you will be fine. like washing your hands. Prison break was dope.

(06-02-2009, 11:29 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Why do country have nuclear weapons anyway I think they should just be destroyed and another 1 never built again. It is the gay scientists working for them don't they ever get a thought in there head saying 'what am I doing we will all die'.

Why is there so much hatred in the world God made people and within people we made hatred.

God gave us souls. and freewill to do what ever we want. Theres diversity and different type of cultures and how they do things, so they are bound to be some conflicts in terms of religion and ideas beliefs.