Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibes Best Rapper Ever!
This tournament is bullshit I know but obviously we all do not want some bullshit rapper to win?

Personally if Lil Wayne beats 2Pac in his bracket I am going to go bitch slap every Lil Wayne fan I can find (including my GF) lol.

Anyway who do you guy's want to win and I can't believe they chose over half of them rappers over Crooked I they must be some dumb motherfuckers.
(05-31-2009, 11:32 AM)DALJ link Wrote: This tournament is bullshit I know but obviously we all do not want some bullshit rapper to win?

Personally if Lil Wayne beats 2Pac in his bracket I am going to go bitch slap every Lil Wayne fan I can find (including my GF) lol.

Anyway who do you guy's want to win and I can't believe they chose over half of them rappers over Crooked I they must be some dumb motherfuckers.

i dont even pay attention to wack contests like Vibe's.  all it is basically is a "who can make catchy songs to manipulate stupid little teenagers to buy their music" contest.
I'd like to see, maybe Pac or Jay take it home, but the contest is pretty much meaningless and there's not enough tight artists listed.

The fact that Crooked wasn't even an option this time around is disgusting.
Yeah These contests are basically a who's the most popular artist out, and pac's on the list cause so many people still claim his music as the best(he's still one of the most popular) It's complete Bull, but what can ya do, we all know he's better then 90% of the list..if not more(no need to look at the list to guess this number)

Hopefully one day soon he gets his recognition which is possible with all the deals and shit going for him, its all about how the cards fall really
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(05-31-2009, 02:23 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Yeah These contests are basically a who's the most popular artist out, and pac's on the list cause so many people still claim his music as the best(he's still one of the most popular) It's complete Bull, but what can ya do, we all know he's better then 90% of the list..if not more(no need to look at the list to guess this number)

Hopefully one day soon he gets his recognition which is possible with all the deals and shit going for him, its all about how the cards fall really

2Pac's music is the best even if you don't like him he reaches you in a way no other artist can.
Why would you waste your time?
(06-08-2009, 06:45 PM)darkkarizma link Wrote:Why would you waste your time?

Because even if you don't like it you wouldn't want some bullshit rapper to win.
HAHA Lil Wayne the bitch got voted out by Krs-one finally Vibe have done something right for a change. 2Pac is now up against KRS-One!
Just keeping ya'll updated because I doubt you vote LOL:

Semi Finals

2Pac Vs B.I.G

Jay Z Vs Eminem
Out of these I'd have a 2Pac Eminem final with 2Pac coming out on top. Seems about right.