Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vibes Best Rapper Ever!
SMH at Eminem being up there, such a cliche top 4.

Nas not in top 4 = hugemongus fail.

(06-22-2009, 07:34 AM)alphabet link Wrote:SMH at Eminem being up there, such a cliche top 4.

These things always go that way anyway. Not much of a big deal, at least there is 4 real legends in the final and no jokers in there like Wayne, 50 or Kayne.
The final four is pretty lame, but to be expected I guess...

I voted "Jay Z" and "Pac"
(06-22-2009, 07:34 AM)alphabet link Wrote:SMH at Eminem being up there, such a cliche top 4.

Nas was up against B.I.G so that's why he is not in the finals also he only lost by about 4% which is damn close seen as Pac has always won with over 80% of the votes against the rappers he was up against and that includes krs-one!
I'm a huge Biggie fan but honestly, how can anyone possibly vote for him ahead of Nas. Nas' discography puts BIG's to shame.

Kool G Rap should be there instead of... everyone.
(06-23-2009, 02:55 AM)alphabet link Wrote:I'm a huge Biggie fan but honestly, how can anyone possibly vote for him ahead of Nas. Nas' discography puts BIG's to shame.

Kool G Rap should be there instead of... everyone.

The rappers with the best discography's are 2Pac, Nas & Jay Z and I'm sure Crooked will be in that list in another 15 years (hopefully).
if we are talking legends i would like to see: big daddy kane, kool g rap, rakim and krs-one up there
(06-23-2009, 01:21 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:if we are talking legends i would like to see: big daddy kane, kool g rap, rakim and krs-one up there

Unfortunately the average Hip Hop consumer of 2009 isn't accustomed to actual TALENT.

Your right though, that's a great line up right there!
(06-23-2009, 01:21 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:if we are talking legends i would like to see: big daddy kane, kool g rap, rakim and krs-one up there

Well it is a "Best Rapper Ever" list so yea, legends are exactly who we should be talking about.

Unfortunately like EFFeX said (in his usual, more diplomatic wording) fans these days are fucking idiots. 95% of the people voting have never even heard a Kool Moe Dee record, shit they probably don't even know who he is.

They were there but they got voted out in the previous stages! Rakim lost to Jay Z!