Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been checking this out?
Just stumbled on this guy who's been doing 'Hip Hop Weeklys' on youtube. He's on 23 at the moment, and while he is not Crooked I, he's impressed me massively. I dont know anything about him, dont think he is signed.

Def worth a look, check out a few of the weeklys and lets here what you think. His name is Loch. Ive listened to about ten so far and his lyrics and flow are quality imo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lochofmceo
I wish Crooked I did videos for his hip hop weekly series instead of using that picture... the same one every week with a different date!
He is actually ill you know. But Crooked started this shit off so he should have mentioned him in one of the weeks!
It's hard to listen to any HHW type things knowing that it will be hard for them to live up to Crooks hype, that said there has been quite a few of these series since Crooks, Monumental Monday With Young Dre comes to mind but they were more original songs each week

If someone really wants to make a mark they need to do Hip Hop Daily like Crook joked about on like week 5 for a couple months that I would find impressive...if the quality was there of course
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Yo Effex can you tell Crooked to holla at this guy and make a track with him he from the WestCoast too.
that guy is spittin real shit, i subscribed
(06-14-2009, 02:53 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:that guy is spittin real shit, i subscribed

Cant believed I just stumbled on him. I actually typed in 'Slaughterhouse freestyle' and he came up. You heard the Onslaught freestyle he does? Thats what got me interested. Anyone know anymore about him?
(06-15-2009, 07:15 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=961.msg256578#msg256578 date=1245005631]

Cant believed I just stumbled on him. I actually typed in 'Slaughterhouse freestyle' and he came up. You heard the Onslaught freestyle he does? Thats what got me interested. Anyone know anymore about him?
[/quote]

i checked out a couple of em, i didnt notice he had an onslaught one.  all i know is hes a rapper from the ATL, which is surprising to say the least when you hear the quality of his rhymes
(06-15-2009, 08:14 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=961.msg256607#msg256607 date=1245064507]
[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=961.msg256578#msg256578 date=1245005631]

[/quote]

i checked out a couple of em, i didnt notice he had an onslaught one.  all i know is hes a rapper from the ATL, which is surprising to say the least when you hear the quality of his rhymes
[/quote]

Onslaught freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3O8jIwe5j4

Crooked should have dropped a few with videos.
(06-11-2009, 02:45 PM)DALJ link Wrote:He is actually ill you know. But Crooked started this shit off so he should have mentioned him in one of the weeks!

His latest one gives him a shout out for starting Hip Hop weekly.