5 55.56%
No
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we add a Treacherous Records board?
In the last month or so I have discussed the possibility of adding a One-2 board to the website, but I have taken the idea further by proposing a Treacherous Records discussion board. The board would allow us to discuss all Treacherous acts such as One-2, Knoc Turn'al, K-Young, Komplex, etc.

I figured it would only be fair to Crooked's label mates by bringing this up for discussion, not to mention all the support this site has received from Treacherous. What do you guys think, would this be something you'd like to see?

It would contain the same sub-boards "Multimedia", "Interviews", etc.

Get at me!
Yes I think this is a great idea!! We could just discuss all the other Treacherous artists when something happens in one board as apposed to having 3 empty boards.

I like K. Young but there isnt much info and updated news on him all in the one spot. Like on his twitter today he says he is meeting up with David Banner!!

One-2 is growing on me.

Knoc-Turn'Al I used to really like but havent heard much of him in awhile

Big Syke hmmmm
Yeah, I think it would be a good idea... gotta support the people that are supporting Crooked I.
Fuck Treacherous Records, the only record label to not release any music!!!

They don't deserve to have any artists on the label period. No One-2 album, of course no Crooked releases in over five fuckin years......

What is the discography of actually released music? Kurupt's Greatest Hits, Block Obama 2, and Life After Death Row......that distribution deal ain't coming soon. It's a shame too, they got talented artists stuck there. How do they even eat over there? 

I say if we see the Treacherous label on the back of the Slaughterhouse CD then make a board.....
I'm just saying, it's not all JUST about Treacherous as a name, it's about at least helping to support Crooked's label mates.

Do you guys think it makes more sense to merge the Horse Shoe Gang and Sauce The Boss boards together or do you think that they deserve their own boards. If you want them merged together what would we classify it as?

Maybe two boards...

COB Discussion - HSG, Sauce The Boss, whoever else he's rolling with
Treacherous Records Discussion - One 2, Knoc, K Young, Komp, etc

Get at me!
(06-12-2009, 08:18 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Maybe two boards...

COB Discussion - HSG, Sauce The Boss, whoever else he's rolling with
Treacherous Records Discussion - One 2, Knoc, K Young, Komp, etc

yeah, I think that makes the most sense
Any more opinions on this issue anyone? I'd like to get more people to weigh in before we do something this drastic.

Let me also clarify what a "COB Discussion" and "Treacherous Records Discussion" board means. We WILL be posting news articles regarding these artists as updates are available. We will NOT be adding the non-Crooked I music to the "Music" page. The focus of this site will not more from Crooked I.
Before I vote, I thought all those artists would be down with C.O.B. it's really confusing cause it's not like a set group its a circle of bosses so it seems like any artist associated with crook is part of his circle of bosses

But if that's how they should be separated then yeah I agree it's a good idea, better then lumping them in with general music
 Defective Crooked I Robot
So would you propose a COB / Treacherous Discussion board?

Your right, I just feel bad putting all these guys in general discussion, but I think it's worse having a "Sauce The Boss" board with 2 posts. It makes things look even worse for him.
(06-13-2009, 07:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I think it's worse having a "Sauce The Boss" board with 2 posts. It makes things look even worse for him.

I was going to say that exact thing to you when we were in the car. Whether you add the Treacherous board or not, I think you need to combine those.