Poll: Who is better as an individual and team player?
This poll is closed.
Lebron James
40.00%
2 40.00%
Kobe Bryant
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron or Kobe
Consider their individual play not who they have on their team or anything, for example take lebron off the cavs do u think the cavs would win without his help or take kobe of the lakers do u think lakers would win without his help?
I dont think the Cavs would win many games without Lebron and as for the Lakers, Kobe is great but with Odom, Gasol and Bynum they have a pretty solid team without Kobe and could prob win more than 20 games.

All in all Lebron is awsome but Kobe scored 81!!! Not much more I can say, also he has the rings and finals apperances ect.
well if you put it that way i would think of it like this: in a 1 on 1 game Kobe would get fucked up by Lebron, but in a game situation with the last shot i would want Kobe.
eish i knew who these were..... Sad
(06-12-2009, 12:22 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:eish i knew who these were..... Sad

you dont know who lebron james and kobe bryant are? please tell me your joking right?
nop.

then again do you know who kaka and lionel messi are?
(06-12-2009, 02:33 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:nop.

then again do you know who kaka and lionel messi are?

ya theyre over paid cry baby soccer players. fuckin 92 million dollar contract in a recession to kick a fuckin ball around what kind of bull shit is that?
lol well done for googling Tongue
dude your first question doesn't make sense.

as for the Lebron and Kobe thing.

I didn't watch basketball when I was little so I missed the they days when michail jordan played. I do remember him though.

I'm not much for stats but Theyll never be another Jordan.  But these two guys are the closest thing we are ever EVER gonna see. Kobe is like rightthere. And Lebron probably a couple more years.

Kobe has matured, its damn scary. in terms of leadership, discipline you name it trusting his teammates. he is still a hog but now with purpose and direction. His mind is more evolved now.

Lebron is more atheletic and I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. He needs better role players around him. Theres only so much 1 or 2 guys can do...needs better people around him to run the cavs proper. (if he decides to stay).

I think lebron James wil have a better overall career than kobe bryant.
But Kobe is going to win more championships and I will always love him !

(06-12-2009, 06:06 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:lol well done for googling Tongue

nah son no googling, i watch sports (even the wack ones) so i know a little about soccer like barcelona just won the shit and spain is pissed cuz they are giving that little girl christiano ronaldo 132 mill or some crazy shit like that to play for real madrid.  but thats fucked that you dont know who kobe or lebron are, next thing i know you'll be saying "whos oscar robertson?"